:17:

(Name)'s hands trembled as she held the manga in her hands. She furrowed her eyebrows in thought. But why now?! Her mind screamed furiously. Everything that happened clearly wasn't a dream. (Name) had re-written Naruto, and the future was basically in her hands. So why is she here, in her own dimension? She sat in the middle of her floor deep in thought; she eventually got up and looked out her window, and stared at the moon intently. The pendant around her pulsed as if it was stimulated by the moonlight. A stabbing pain in her temples caused her to stagger; she laid her head down on her pillow and then fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I told you this would happen." The beast inside rumbled.

"Shut up," The masked man hissed. He had seen her running through the night, and known that the moon's power was weighing on her, even if she didn't know it. She was running late because she had been running in the opposite direction of where she wanted to go. She thought she was going in the right direction...but somehow her legs were a life of their own and knew where they must go. He had known this, and followed her. She was headed for the same waterfall she appeared next to when he beckoned her to this world.

When things didn't go as planned when that tree branch knocked her out, her unconscious body still reached its desired location and took her away. Away from him. 

"I should have gotten there quicker. I should have stopped her." He clenched his teeth; setting his jaw. The beast just grunted. He had enough of this brat's stupidity.

"It's punishment of the price you paid to give her that power."

"You don't have to point out something I already know, you bastard." The masked man growled. He knew. He knew all too well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When (Name) woke up, she heard the familiar sound of running water. Her eyes snapped open at the all too familiar feeling. "WHAT?!?!" She screamed at the sight of the waterfall before her. Her head spun in confusion and a sickness settled in her stomach. What the hell is happening?!Her thoughts we racing with questions; however, the only thing that was able to block out those was the single thought of Itachi. 

She regained her strength to the best of her ability and ran. Ran like hell. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You really are an idiot." The beast bellowed. The masked man took off his cat mask and wipped his forehead in exhaustion. He huffed, and felt twisting in his gut. "You used too much chakra bringing her back before the next full moon." 

"Don't you ever shut up? Quit lecturing me," He wheezed. 

"You know that was too risky. You could have died.

"What do you care?" He spat.