:14:

Sasuke squeezed his burning hand, and breathed heavily. (Name) got off of Sasuke hesitantly, glowering down at him as he stared at his scarred hand. She then ripped off a piece of fabric of her clothing and kneeled down next to Sasuke. She took his hand forcibly, and wrapped it around his hand tightly. He stared at her face the whole time; she was concentrated on the task in front of her and didn't look at him in the eyes. The moment of silence between them was broken when Karin ran over shoving her bare arm in his face.

"Bite me!" She insisted. "It will heal faster than any wrapping can," She said sending a poisonous glare at (Name). Sasuke refused by shaking his head.

"I'm fine." He said coldly. "I've had worse injuries." Karin looked disappointed but obeyed and withdrawn her arm with a nod of her head saying she understood.

"Looks like Sasuke got burned." Suigetsu laughed.

"Yes, and he deserved it too," (Name) said dully. It was the first thing she said since Sasuke tried to steal her necklace. The first glimpses of dusk were on the horizon, and soon enough nightfall came and showered them in moonlight. It was an almost full moon, and (Name) wasn't sure why she felt a longing in her chest for it to be a full moon. They had made it to the hide-out, and Sasuke turned to the rest of his teammates.

"We all need to rest. We'll be up at dawn to make our way towards Itachi," Team Hebi looked like they knew all their usual spots of rest, but (Name) didn't know where to go. She started to make her way to the other corner of the room, which was unoccupied, but Sasuke practically dragged her to his side and whispered in her ear. "You...will be with me for the night."

"WHAT?!" said in a hushed shout with her voice squeaking at the end of the word. He smirked and yanked her towards the room with the small bed they would share. Considering how small it was, they would be right up against each other all night. He laid down and before she could run away he grabbed her and pulled her toward him. His arms were wrapped around her tightly. There is no way she can sleep like this!

"This is just a precaution...to make sure you don't run off in the night." He said in her ear quietly.

"W-why would I?!" She demanded. "I joined willingly!"

"That is something I am still curious about." He said with raised eyebrows. "I was expecting to take you against your will."

"Pfft," She then whispered more seriously. "Are you going to try and steal my necklace again?"

"Maybe." (Name) tensed. She felt a tie with whoever given her this necklace, and if Sasuke had enough power to steal it from her, she would never find out who was responsible for her coming to this world. The only thing she knew was a mask. "Although," Sasuke continued, "It does look more appealing on you," (Name) felt her face heat up in embarrassment. Sasuke's strong arms around her were different than the way Naruto's felt.

There was a quiet pain in her chest, caused by her remembering how she felt so secure with Naruto. The way he smelled of spice and how his blond hair sometimes fell in his face and his steady breathing would comfort her.

She was tense with Sasuke. He wasn't very comforting, and he was more demanding. This made (Name) long for Naruto more and more with each passing moment. "You're a horrible person," She muttered. You should be more like Itachi. She almost said, but thought better of it. Sasuke is this way now for a reason, and even though he irritates the crap out of her, she can't help but let a slight smile creep onto her lips. It was all silly she realized, with Sasuke under the impression that Itachi is a criminal, and he must avenge his family. It reminded (Name) of a naive child, who didn't know their parents were the ones being Santa Claus every Christmas time.

Sasuke remained so silent that she thought he had fallen asleep. She turned around to see his face, and saw that his eyes were open; staring at her. "What're you looking at me like that for?"

"Hn," He then closed his eyes as if to say, 'I wasn't staring at you,'. The breathing of Sasuke and her beating heart let her slowly drift off into a deep slumber.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Name) was awoken when Sasuke got out of the bed beside her. Even though it was early, her and Sasuke weren't the only ones up. (Name) heard in the distance Karin yelling at Suigetsu, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN (NAME) SLEPT WITH SASUKE?!" (Name) sweat-dropped. I can assure you Karin, it was not that pleasant. She heard stomps and the door swung open. It was Karin, with her face almost as red as her hair from anger. She points at (Name) and yells, "DAMN YOU AND YOUR SEDUCEMENT TACTICS!" She glances at Sasuke and yells again, "WHY IS HE SHIRTLESS?" Even (Name) didn't realize that and looked over at Sasuke. Didn't he have one on before?

"It was hot, so I took it off during the middle of the night," He said scratching his head, making his duck-butt hair messier than it already was. She was expecting him to throw a smirk her way, but he didn't. Thank god, maybe he was still tired. He threw on his white shirt with the Uchiha clan crest on the back. Or shall I say ping-pong paddle? Pokemon ball? Either is acceptable, apparently. Just don't say that to Sasuke or he'll get defensive.

(Name) tried not to think of his bare chest up against her while she slept and made a "Pfft," sound and made her way out of the room. A few moments later, Sasuke was back out and he had his serious face on, (which was almost all the time) and declared that today would be the day he would kill Itachi. (Name) still felt the sad pain in her chest whenever she thought of Itachi. He was such an amazing brother...a true hero. There is no way she can allow Itachi to die.

Of course, and (Name) was not stupid to realize, that if Itachi didn't die it would ruin the whole plot of the show...and Sasuke would probably not help save the world with Naruto in the end.

What was she supposed to do? Her chest squeezed at the conflicted feeling she was having.

Then, she had a plan. She smirked slightly to herself...this was gonna be good.