❛𝐀❜ | 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

━─━────༺༻────━─━

━─━────༺༻────━─━

1 September 1998

Monday.

Running through the halls early in the morning on the first day of the year after being late to the first class of the year, which happens to be Double Potions, made Harry's anxiety no less. His nightmares kept him awake all night long. And finally when he drifted to sleep, his Temptus charm even was unable to wake him up before ten minutes to the class.

And when he reached the dugones, he slammed open the door in a hurry which made all the attention directed towards him. Again not the right choice he noticed. He panted while entering the class.

"It was so nice of you to grace us with your presence, mighty Mr.Potter. Five points from Gryffindor for your tardiness." The Potion Master Severus Snape hissed irritated at him. Brilliant. He reduced five house points in the first hour of the year. "Sorry Professor." He muttered and glanced at the seat.

There was only one sit empty at the very back of the class where Malfoy sat alone. He slid beside him quietly. Both the boys nodded at each other as greetings.

"Today, we are going to do one of the most complex yet quickly brewed potions of the course. The De-aging Potion. It is important for those who are going to work for the ministry. Now the effects of this potion and it's duration depends on the density and amount of ingredients. As well as time and techniques of brewing.

The one we are going to brew will have its effects till four months. And the de-aging depends on the amount you take. One or two drops will reduce your age by a year or so. No.

We are not going to try it by consuming it or applying it on anyone as you know by simple dip in it, the potion can get activated. So be very careful. Mr. Longbottom. I want you to just look at what your partner is doing. And you all may begin. Instructions are on board." He explained. And everyone started to work.

Harry looked at Draco in pure panic. "Malfoy, you are very well aware of my potions skill. So I will help with the ingredients as best I can. But brewing is solely dependent on you." He muttered to the boy who was exceptionally good at potions.

"Finally. Something at which 'The Saviour' is not good." Malfoy jabbed. But this was not filled with any malice. Just friendly teasing. Harry chuckled.

"Get three Ashwinder eggs, one moon stone, two unicorn hair and a pinch of pearl dust Potter." Malfoy commanded in full authority. Harry didn't mind. As he knew his position in potions.

After Harry collected the ingredients while Draco washed and put their cauldron on Tripod ready to brew. "Now cut the unicorn hair in tiny pieces and grind Ashwinder eggs separately." Malfoy again dictated. And Harry followed. It seemed like a friend tutoring other.

"Nice Potter. You aren't completely useless. Now put a pinch of Pearl dust in the cauldron and add a single piece of unicorn hair in it." He instructed. And after Harry obliged, Draco began stirring the cauldron in neat twelve clockwise flicks. At the near end of the potions, Harry got the hang of the procedure and their potion seemed to be ready.

Their potion was in silvery color just like the sample one. Other than them Hermoine and Ron's were the only ones with a perfectly brewed one. Neville's was surprisingly cyan green. "He put more than pinch of pearl dust in it Potter." Malfoy explained when Harry inquired.

And after they were finished Draco asked Harry to fill their potion in a vial for inspection. Suddenly Neville's toad jumped out of his pocket all around the class. Before Snape could control the situation, the evil toad jumped on Harry's lap because of which he dropped the vial in surprise and yelped.

The bottle broke on the desk with it's contents all over Harry's face and hands. And to everyone's horror, Harry began to shrink in his pile of robes. Snape immediately confesticated the toad and hurried towards Harry. Draco stood rooted in his place beside him. And Hermoine and Ron ran towards Harry.

And after a moment a small head poked out of the robes which were too large for the body. The same black hair, round glasses and the lighting scar even more prominent and big on his little forehead. "Merlin. What is he? Three?" Ron muttered in shock.

"I warned even a drop or two can reduce a year of your age. And this dunderhead got 'drenched' in the potion. I am surprised the prat didn't turn into foetus." Snape hissed annoyed.

If the situation was not dire, the class would have laughed at his last line. But due to Snape's tight clipped tone, Harry became afraid and began to sniffle. "Mwister mwad at Hwar'y." He muttered sadly looking at Snape with his overly big innocent eyes filled with tears.

All were frozen at their place. But looking at him whimpering, Draco's trance broke and he immediately bent down at Harry's level. "No little one. He is not mad at you." Draco explained softly to harry. All gasped at his soft, soothing tone. Harry looked at him innocently and asked "No mwad at Hwarry?" Draco shook his head.

Harry then slowly went near Draco and jumped in his arms. Draco hugged the tiny body tightly and stood up with Harry Potter clutched in his arms. The tiny voice again asked " I Hwarry. I four year old. Who you Mwister?" directed towards Draco. "I am Draco Malfoy. And the man here is Severus Snape. My God Father." Draco explained.

Because he didn't knew if Harry knew the concept of professor. "Dwaco." Harry replied.And Draco nearly awed aloud.Harry smiled wide and than turned towards Snape "Hwello Mr.Sev'us. I am Hwarry. Nice to meet you." He introduced. Hermoine awed at his cuteness and Draco had a small smile on his face.

"Hello Pott-Harry. It's nice to meet you too." Snape answered softly, surprising everyone. Hermoine approached Harry and introduced "Hello Harry. I am Hermoine and this is Ron." She said, "Mwoine and Rwon." Harry squealed giggling.

"Now, this marks the visit to the Headmaster's place. Class dismissed. Come on Harry let's go to meet someone nice." Snape said and tried to reach Harry.

But Harry buried his face in Draco's neck and murmured "No away from Dwaco. No leaving Dwaco." making everyone even Draco himself shocked. "Very well then. Mr. Malfoy follow me with Mr. Potter." Ordered Snape and turned to the door with swish of his black robe.

━─━────༺༻────━─━