❛𝐓❜ | 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

━─━────༺༻────━─━

━─━────༺༻────━─━

3 October 1998

Saturday. 

The bright morning of the Saturday, was when Draco stood before the door of his godfather's chambers with six year old Harry in his arms. He knocked briefly and entered once he heard a quiet 'Come in'.

As soon as they stepped inside the house Harry climbed down Draco and jumped into Snape's lap who was reading a book in front of the fireplace. "Uncle Sev!" He exclaimed happily. "Hello baby snake." He replied, smiling slightly. "So I am off Uncle Sev. He is all yours for two days straight." Draco said smiling. Snape merrily grunted and Draco was out of the door.

"Did you had your breakfast little one?" Snape asked gently. "Nopes.Dray said Uncle Sev would feed me for sure." Harry replied, grinning. Snape shook his head in expartion. He picked Harry up and sat him on his waist sideways.

Harry clutched the button of Snape's white silk shirt. Today he noticed Snape has not worn his usual robes. He was in white silk shirt and black formal trousers, bare feet on his wooden floored chambers.

Harry had removed his shoes and now he was in a cyan silk shirt and mini black trousers which looked adorable on him. "Uncle Sev, you should wear this more. You look cool." He commented. Snape chuckled and replied "Your mother used to think so too." Harry was curious to ask, but he was patient enough. He just reacted with "Uh-huh." As soon as they reached Snape's mini kitchen, he sat Harry down on the counter farther from the gas stove.

"So what would you like my little Snake?" He asked. "Ummm..Pancakes with chocolate chips?" He asked. Snape chuckled. "Ofcourse." He replied. 

"Would you mind helping me Harry?" Snape asked softly. "Can I help?" Harry asked excitedly. Snape nodded. And then they started making Pancakes while mixing the dough together. Harry occasionally snuck some chocolate chips into his mouth but Snape was not too bothered about it and just shook his head with a smile.

At the end Harry's face was covered with chocolate and Snape had some on his nose too. The picture looked adorable. Snape took out his old camera which he used when he was at school.

He put the magical camera in the mode to take pictures when he detected the scene to be adorable. And the camera clicked aways when Snape scooped some of the chocolate dough on his finger and offered it to Harry to taste.

With a grinning Harry and smiling Snape, the picture looked adorable. Next was when Harry asked if he could flip the Pancake and Snape allowed him while gripping his little hand in his. Both grinning ear to ear. 

After the Pancakes were ready and ladden in syrup, both of them enjoyed it happily while Harry sat on Snape's lap and fed each other. Another couple of adorable pictures were taken by the camera. Then with Harry's request Snape agreed to take a walk around black lake and Willow tree.