❛𝐅❜ | 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

━─━────༺༻────━─━

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

━─━────༺༻────━─━

1 September 1998

Monday.

After trying every ice cream flavor, in which Harry's favorite was Belgium choco-chip cookie, they were ready to return back to Hogwarts. Snape came back after collecting the clothes from Madam Malkin's. It was nearly time for Dinner when they reached Hogwarts.

Snape instructed them to change before coming to the Great Hall for dinner. Harry and Draco trudge down to dugones at Slytherin dormitories. The snake on the Slytherin crest asked for the password. "Pure blood" Draco muttered and the passage opened. Harry clutched his palm tightly. They went straight upto Draco's room.

"Okay baby lion. Now we need to change. Will you change on your own?" Draco asked. Harry peered at Draco and raised his hands muttering "Hwelp." Draco understood and helped him change from the oversized clothes.

As Draco took off Harry's shirt he gasped. His back was littered with scars and bruises. "Who did this to you baby lion?" He asked frantically. Harry bowed his head and whispered " Uwncle and Auntie. Duddley too." He said. And as soon as Draco heard it Draco started throwing his things down in Malfoy rage. And due to this Harry got scared and began to sob.

"Dwaco angwy?" He asked meekly. And realizing what he did Draco immediately dropped to his knees and gently wrapped his arms around Harry's tiny body. Harry immediately jumped on him clinged to him like a koala. " Do you want to talk about it baby lion?" Draco asked gently.

Harry nodded. Draco placed Harry on his lap and caressed his hair lovingly. " Uwncle and Auntie meanies. They punish Hwarry with stick, belt and not giving food, locking under the cwpboard and making Hwarry do all the work." Harry said sobbing. Draco's blood was boiling. Who can do this to a child. With great difficulty he composed himself.

"Baby lion. Now we are going to go for dinner. I promise you are not going back to that meanies ever. Do you want me to dress you?" He asked. Harry nodded sniffling. But first Draco started healing his bruises and scars with the best of his capabilities.

After all he wanted to be a Healer at St. Mungos after Hogwarts. And when he was done Harry was as good as new. Some scars didn't fade,but bruises were gone. "Wow! Dwaco how did you do it?" Harry asked. "Magic!" Draco said cheerfully. Harry gasped. "No. Magic and Potter bad words. Auntie said my pwarents were good for nothing freaks like me." Harry stated. Draco gasped shocked.

James Potter and Lily Evans Potter were the best human beings and among the most powerful people in the Wizarding World.

No one will call them 'good-for-nothing-freaks.' Not even Malfoys. Draco explained gently to Harry "Baby Lion, your parents were heroes. I don't know them. But I have heard of them. And trust me they were the best people ever." he said. Harry nodded, grinning. Draco noted to tell Snape about this as soon as possible.

❛𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬❜ | 𝐇𝐏जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें