❛𝐂❜ | 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

━─━────༺༻────━─━

━─━────༺༻────━─━

1 October 1998

Thursday.

Today was exactly one month of Harry being turned into a four year old baby. As days passed by, he began to grow. Now Harry was a six year old boy. And Draco, though happy to see Harry grow bigger, was still worried about what would happen once Harry would be normal?

It was forecasted by Snape and Dumbledore that Harry would be fully eighteen years old around Christmas. Draco was becoming more and more attached to the presence of Harry that not only him, but Hermoine, Luna, Neville, Lupin, Dumbledore, even Ron and Severus were nervous of eighteen years old Harry's reaction to the things that happened in these four months. The time was passing by surprisingly pleasant.

Slytherin and Gryffindor house integrity was though civil, it was considered extraordinary since last century. Even by Dumbledore and McGonagall let alone Snape and Lupin.

The efforts put by Head Girls and Head Boys of each house, that were, Hermoine and Ron in Gryffindor, Draco and Pansy in Slytherin, Luna and Lawrence County in Ravenclaw along with Alexandra BirchForth and Daniel Jackson of Hufflepuff were really praiseworthy.

The Heads had organized a couple of inter house activities and picnics in the last month. Though Slytherins were a bit wary and jumpy at first, especially fifth and sixth years who had witnessed the War closely, at the end of the second meet ; they were laughing along with everyone regardless of the house.

And the absolute favorite and most adored person of all over Hogwarts was Baby Harry. He was the darling of Hogwarts. Even at times he would sneak into Staff rooms and play with all the teachers who had free periods at the time.

He even listened raptly to Professor Binns of History of Magic, which even Snape admitted was the 100% given by any kid since he turned into Ghost at least. Harry loved the visits to Hogsmead though.

Since he was a minor, there was a rule that any one teacher would accompany Harry and Draco into the Hogsmeade for their safety and supervision. Unbelievably, the most fun Harry had was with Snape and Lupin.

When Draco was excused for the evening to roam around as 'normal teenager without a baby responsibility', Harry was accompanied by Snape and Lupin around Hogsmead. Initially Harry was reluctant to let go of his Draco.

But as it seemed, he was getting his favorite Uncle Moony and Uncle Sev together all to himself, he was rather enthusiastic to go. Hermoine and Draco were quite reluctant to put Draco in care of their both Professors especially when they were together. But as it seemed, no one knew when the occasional snide remarks and bite backs became an airy happy banter between two 'Arch enemies' of Maurderer's Era ; truly no one knew.