❛𝐈❜ | 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

━─━────༺༻────━─━

━─━────༺༻────━─━

4 October 1998,

Sunday.

Waking up in the morning was always a glum task for Severus Snape. Another day of dealing with all too stuck up brats. But this particular morning when he found a warm little body pressed on top of his chest cuddled up under his fur blanket, it was a pleasant experience for him.

He opened his eyes to see mop of raven hair poking out under his blanket. He kissed it gently with a small smile on his face. The scent of wood, cinnamon and broomstick polish was all too familiar to him now.

He caresed the head of little now almost seven years old Harry and whispered "Good morning my baby" lightly in his ears. "Five more minutes Papa." Was the only muffled reply he got.

Though now-a-days Harry seemed to be an early riser, but 6:30 A.M was still a bit early for him. But yet the word 'Papa' made him feel satisfied and elated. This is going to be the best day of his life. He cuddled Harry close to his body and took him to kitchen with him.

With Harry sleeping on the side of his hip with his head resting on his shoulder, he started making breakfast. A French toast with apple juice and black coffee was not at all difficult to make. Once it was made, he took Harry with him to the bathroom and made him and himself ready for the day.

"Papa match?" Harry asked. Severus smiled and nodded. They both wore simple white silk shirts and black trousers. After eating breakfast they were ready for the day.

It was Sunday and they both had decided to take a nice walk in Hogsmeade. Severus's outfit sure made heads turn today. That nerdy professor with greasy hair looked like a residential bad boy with a stylish man bun. And Harry was an aww-adorable site indeed.

Both matched with each other. Severus sure bought Harry a generous amount of sweets from Honeydukes which he normally would have never approved. But what can he say when his son gave him that puppy-dog look with his adorable big green eyes.

After a hearty lunch at Leaky Cauldrons and chocolate flavored ice-creams from Florean Fortescue's it was time to return to Hogwarts. But not before giving Hagrid a late afternoon visit with some sweets for him before dinner.

༺═──────────────═༻

The great hall was as always full with loud chatters from students and professors within. The ghosts were flying lazily over their heads. Harry was sitting on Snape's lap eating some mashed potatoes.

When the door of the great hall opened with a thud.There they saw one and only Draco Malfoy. Surprisingly with Remus Lupin in tow. Whereas Lupin was looking quite shabby with his brown robe over some shirt and pants, Draco looked like an image of perfection.