Chapter 9

August Alsina.

I was at the house watching "The Fresh Prince of Bel-air" when Haley fat ass walked in &&' jumped on me. I just sat there cause I was comfortable like I was.

"Ugh, get yo fat ass off of me." I squirmed.

"No. Oh, I got some friends from school coming over. &&' where's mama?" She played in my hair.

I moved my head. "I don't care about yo friends coming over here &&' mama is at Wal-mart with Ms. Peters."

"Oh."

"Get yo fat ass off me before I murk you!" I yelled.

&&' right on que the doorbell rung. I eventually got her off me &&' my little hoe I miss around with appeared on my doorstep.

"What you want?" I sneered.

"You." She grabbed my d..k.

"Damn. Do y'all not see me right here?" Haley came in eating a bowl of grapes.

"I know damn well you ain't got no other bitch up in here?" Gabby pushed me.

Haley laughed.

"Man, that's my little sister. My Moms adopted her some weeks ago." I said.

"Whatever.." She smacked on her gum.

"You can leave now." Haley smiled.

"Don't star-" I got cut off.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up." Gabby snapped.

Haley busted out laughing.

I hope Haley don't do nothing too stupid because I'm gone be the one getting in trouble, so if they ass wanna fight better take that shit in the grass.

"Gabby, why you here? Like if you wanted some dick you could've watched porn or some shit because my Mama about to come home &&' you can't be here so bye-bye." I said.

"I'm not going no where!" She yelled.

"Uh, Abby you better leave before I drag yo hoe ass out this house by yo weave." Haley stood up.

Oh, Jesus. Please don't let this little girl do nothing stupid because if she do..Lord have mercy...

"First of all, its GABBY! Second of all, you can't tell me what to do." She retorted.

"Well, I am. Bitch get yo ass out my Mama house before I have Haley whoop yo ass. Now what do you say? Ass whooping or free pass?" I smiled.

"Fine. But just to let you know I was going to do that thing you like. Bye August &&' Ally." She smirked then walked out.

"Aye, bitch its Haley! Better recognize!" Haley yelled, while snapping her fingers.

I shut the door, "What happened to your friends coming over?"

"They're all grounded.." Haley sighed.

"Oh."

Well, today was an okay day. Hopefully, Gabby ugly ass won't come back over. Wait! That special she always does when we're having sex. Ha, she's a pro. I need her now! Bye. Cause Gabby finna get DEEZ NUTS! (Have y'all seen that vine or instagram video yet? Ctfuu'!)