Chapter 6

August Alsina

After the radio station we went home. When we got there Haley went upstairs, so I called a few people up &&' told them that I was a little party. My Mom was out of town so..eh.

"Haley, you got any friends down here?" I asked, walking to the kitchen.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" She sighed.

"Cause I'm having a little party in a few hours &&' I don't want any meddling ass kids." I said.

"Aye, turn up!" She yelled.

"Eh, turn down for you." I rolled my eyes.

"So, where am I going to go?" She asked.

"A friends house." I said in a "duh" tone.

"I don't know where they live! I haven't spoken to them in years." She yelled.

"You got they number?" I pulled out my phone.

"Yeah." She said.

"Well, get to calling!" I ordered.

Meanwhile...

"Do you know where she is?" My right hand asked.

"Nah, the last time I heard she was in the foster home downtown." I sighed.

"Don't worry, we'll find her for you. She'll come up." He patted my back.

"I hope man. I hope." I sniffed.

Back with them...

"I called my best friend, Shawn. He'll come pick me up!" She came down.

"Good. Time to look sexy!" I smirked.

"Ew." She gagged.

"Don't hate, appreciate." I smiled, walking upstairs.

Aye, about to turn up with the fellas &&' the ladies. You already know I'm getting me some "pleasure" tonight. Its just the beginning!