Chapter 5

Haley Robinson.
It was a interview at a RADIO station. They were talking about August's next tour when they started asking me questions.

"So, your name is Haley?" A woman asked.

"Author Note- I don't know these people names, so..oh, the radio station is a "black folk" station. (No disrespect)."

"Yeah." I smiled.

"What do you do?" A dark skin man asked.

"Uh, I sing, dance, draw, &&' sleep." I shrugged.

"So, I heard you got into a fight with Blac Chyna. Wanna..uh tell us about that?" A light skin girl said.

I sighed, "She kept pushing me, they kept telling her to stop, &&' everything just escaladed."

"Okay. How is you &&' August brother &&' sister relationship." Somebody asked.

"Let me answer that. At first, we thought we weren't going to get along but we worked it out." Aug said.

"Cool, cool! Right now, we are going to take calls from a few people. So, tune in now!" The head speaker said into the microphone.

5 minutes later-

"Hi, I'm Trini from New Orleans &&' this question is for Haley. If you &&' August weren't brother &&' sister, &&' you were around his age, would you DATE him?" She asked.

I laughed, "I honestly, wouldn't because before I met August I didn't like him."

"Why didn't you like him before? Look at him he's everything you would want in a man. The looks, the money, the cars, etc." She exclaimed.

"That's what I mean! There's more to it than that. Like the woman that said he ruined her cervix because of his "febreeze". I yelled.

"I was extremely pissed!" August laughed.

"Oh, well times up!" He yelled.

"Bye." The call ends.

"Hi, I'm Keisha from LA &&' this is for August. Would you ever get with a fan &&' have kids?" She asked.

"Maybe in my mid 30s. Oh, I would if their not a psycho fan &&' if their not would of those girls that use me for my money." He said.

"Author Note- I'm going to skip because I'm about to take a good ass ole' nap!"

30 minutes later..

"I'm about to take a nap, so bye Felicia!" I yelled at Aug.

"Ard. Why I care?" He rolled his eyes.

"Muthafucker." I mumbled.

It wasn't at all that bad today. Its just that question that woman asked me! Like..bitch I wouldn't date that nigga even if my life depended on it! Goodnight, hoess &&' nuggetsss!