Chapter 1O

Haley Robinson.

I was in my room, facetiming King. He funny as hell, yo! We was lowkey flirting with eachother though.

"Baby." He said.

"Hm?" I mumbled.

"Yeah. You better answer yo daddy." He smirked.

"Nigga, bye! You is not my daddy." I laughed loudly.

"You wasn't saying that last night though." He smacked his teeth.

"Shut up, King." I chuckled.

"Hell no." He said.

"I'm yo mama nigga shut the fuck up!" I told him.

Then my mama barged in the room giving me this look. I guess she heard me cussing 'cause she said ..

"Girl, if you don't stop all that damn cussing in my goddamn house. We don't cuss in this household!" She said.

"But you cussing mama.." I said.

"I'm grown nigga, fuck you mean." She rolled her eyes.

King made a face and laughed hella loud making my mama walk towards me and snatch my phone out my hand.

"Who is this boy?" She asked.

"I'm King, ma'am." He snickered.

"Can I have my phone?" I pleaded.

"No! King, uh, young man why you laughing?"

"I'm not." He said politely.

"Mhm, you and Haley date?" She smirked.

"N-"

"Yes, actually we do!" He cut me off.

"Ooh. She never told me that. Y'all are goals as you kids say now-a-days." She smiled handing me back my phone.

"Thanks. Now get out." I said.

"You motherfucker." She mumbled, walking out.

Then August came in and started talking about some shit I wasn't paying attention to.

"Your family is crazy as hell." He shook his head.

"Tell me about it." I sighed.

"Bae!" He yelled.

"What King?" I mumbled.

"What's wrong with you?" He huffed.

"You told my mama we date when we don't." I said.

"And you mad about that? You must want some King in your life?" He asked.

"Its not a joke!" I yelled.

"Yo, ma you better calm yo voice before I calm it for you. Who the hell you think you talking to?" He said.

"You nigga. You ain't gone do shit with yo bitch ass." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright. Wait until tomorrow I got something for you." He nodded his head.

"Not a damn thing, bye!" I hung up.

To say I was scared wasn't even the word. I shouldn't have said anything about it in the first place now he's gonna be on my ass tomorrow. Y'all pray for me, please!