Chapter 7

Haley Robinson

Hey, today is the day I, Haley Robinson goes to school. Where you got the jocks, the hoes, the nerds, the annoying ass teachers, &&' the principal. Personally, I didn't even wanna go to this sorry ass school. I did my hygiene, put on my clothes, &&' went downstairs.

"Are you excited for your first day of high school?" Mama asked me, smiling.

"No, not really. Because you got the jocks, the "thots", the nerds, the annoying teachers, &&' the principal." I sighed.

"Hey, Haley the bus is waiting!" Aug yelled.

I grabbed an apple, &&' walked my ass to the bus. I ain't in no type of rush! When I got I sat on the left side, number 6. Like, 10 minutes later when pulled up to this medium sized house. Then this black girl got on.

"Uh, your in my seat." The bitch said.

I looked around, " You don't see them 15 seats open with nobody in them?" I pointed.

"Aye, ma you better get up out her seat before she buck yo ass!" This FINE dude laughed.

"Boy, bye am I supposed to be scared of this wanna be Nicki Minaj hoe?" I stood up.

"I got sent to jail, alternate school, &&' kicked out of numerous! So, yeah you should be scared!" She threw her backpack down.

I sat back down, "Well, bitch today I am Rosa Parks. You can take me to jail, give me a ticket, or fight me because I am not getting out this fucking seat!"

Then she punched me, but I straight dodged that hoe. Oh's &&',ah's filled the bus. I got up punched her once &&' we was school.

"Bitch! Know who you messing with!" I yelled walking off, until someone tapped me. It was two boys &&' two girls.

"Huh?" I asked.

"We just wanna let you know that you whooped her ass! 2) We also wanna join you in our squad.

"Oh, well thanks. &&' sure I'll be in your squad." I smiled.

"Nobody, ever stood up to Alicia like that! That was mighty sexy of what you did." That was the same dude off the bus.

I shrugged, "I'm not the type to let people get to me, so I stood up for myself."

"Come on, the bell gone ring in a minute!" They all rushed inside.

I laughed, although I didn't think I was gonna meet some friends they seem loyal. That Alicia, hoe better know who she--"Hey, shawty what you doing? The bell just rung!" Fine dude yelled. Oops, bye!