Chapter 8

Haley Robinson

Right now , I'm at lunch with the people from yesterday. Their names were Raine, Santana, Royal, Devin, And King (Dude From Bus). We were laughing at Devin because he cussed his Mama out and got a whooping .

"Boyyy, I was like "How the fuck you gone let wanna be Mickey Mouse ass nigga eat my saltine crackers", and she was like "I'm about to whoop you light bright ass". I dipped up-". He got cut off by Alicia.

"Um, your Haley right?" She asked.

"Nah, I'm whoop ass in a can. Do you want some more of it?" I said, smiling.

"Listen, you hood rat! You are not about to come in this school and think you can turn people against me. Cause if you do, I will make your life a living hell!" She said oso hood-like.

"Aww, am I supposed to be scared?" I laughed.

"If I were you I wouldn't test her. She's hurt a girl so bad, the girl had to be in the hospital for over a year." Her psychic said.

"Please. Try me if you won't to!" I yelled.

"Ooh, let a nigga try me, try me imma get his whole muthafucking family!" Devin yelled, singing "Def Loaf: Try Me".

"Aye, Alicia. Leave bae alone, before she beat yo ass again." King said.

"Right. Beat a bitch like Chris Brown." Royal laughed.

"Omg! Your August Alsina's sister. I love him!" Her other psychic exclaimed.

"You know, all that stuff I said? Let's forget about it, and be friends!" Alicia faked smiled.

"Bitch, I don't fuck with you! So, get to st-st-stepping! Alicia, you one fake ass muthafucker. Its people like you that wanna get they ass beat. Step to me again, and you'll be gone." I grabbed my stuff and walked friend

Ha, bitch think she be my friend just to get close to Aug? Uh, try again booboo. Oh, is its weird that I like King Already? He one fine man! Woo. Anyways, Alicia used to be my bestfriend until her boyfriend dumped her for me! Haha, bitch...