Chapter 1

Haley Robinson.

I was in my room when the woman or whatever walked in saying couples are here picking out children. So, I walked out &&' sat on the couch waiting for someone or somebody to pick me. A couple of people looked at me, but as soon as they saw the little babies they left..fuck y'all too! As usual nobody wants me. About 10-30 kids were gone. I started to get up when someone said something!

"Aw! August, look she's adorable." A woman exclaimed, pointing at me.

"Yeah. She is!" Said this man

"Oh. This Haley Robinson! She's 15 years old. She's quiet but once you get to know her she'll come around! Would you like to adopt her?" The boss asked.

"Yes!" The woman yelled.

"Well, sign here &&' she's all yours." The boss said so cheerfully.

She signed all the stuff.

"Bye have a safe trip!" Boss yelled waving.

When we got to her car I was amazed! Got a nigga thinking she got a station wagon, except she had an all white hummer!

"Wow! Nice car." I said circling the car.

"Thank you, honey!" She smiled.

"Oh, I didn't introduce myself. I'm August. August Alsina." He said.

"I know..who you are. Your the new celebrity heart throb!" I said back.

"I guess." He said rolling his eyes.

I can tell already him &&' aren't going to get along very well. You can just tell already! Hopefully, I'll stay in this family more than 1 week. That's how long my foster parents kept me..a week. 😑 Anyways, I'm about to tell her to buy me some McDonald's, so holla...