31.10.2020

Often, I find myself lost in the abyss of helplessness, a prisoner in the labyrinth of my own silence, unable to find a path to freedom. I seek solace in the shadows of the darkest demons, in search of a profound understanding of human nature.

In my desperate pursuit of even the slightest connection, the tiniest hint of attachment, I have discovered the monstrosity within me. I look within and see a helpless beast, incapable of love. The tragic irony of my own inner evolution has brought about the collapse of my being.

Spending my days in a monotonous routine, disregarding my own appearance, the instinct to look at myself in the mirror has vanished, just as the desire to exist has faded away.

Around me, I observe beings who refuse to take ownership of their own mistakes, preferring to hide behind the illusion of morality, rather than facing the mediocrity they embody.

Thoughts engulf me, assaulting me with power and cruelty. In the presence of a particular individual, I succumbed to the temptations of success, completely forgetting who I am and what I am destined for.

Humiliation finds its way into my heart, tormenting me repeatedly, shattering my spirit and suffocating my existence.

Nothing infuriates me more than beings who refuse to work towards the development of their own emotions. They prefer to wallow in apathetic numbness, stubbornly refusing to grow and evolve.

Yet, in this strange and dark world, I have encountered a truly special being. It is only now, in these terrifying moments, that absolute love begins to take root in my soul, breaking the barriers that held my heart captive.

As the dark nights creep before me, I feel my soul inexorably drawn towards the depths of despair. In every corner of my mind lies a terrifying drama, and thoughts tear me apart with cruelty and malice.

With each step into the labyrinth of my fears, I realize that I am nothing more than a pawn in a macabre game of destiny. Fate dictates the horrors I must endure, and I remain imprisoned in this frightening world.

I gaze upon my horrifying memories and discover shades of my own decay. In the horrifying mirror of my consciousness, I see the face of a being haunted by inner demons, incapable of love or being loved. It feels as if the darkness within me sinks its fangs into my soul, feeding on the pain and despair that course through me.

In a world of superficiality and selfishness, I look upon my fellow beings with disdain. They are creatures without emotional backbone, unable to grasp the true value of feelings. My eyes pierce through their sorrow, revealing the hollowness and mediocrity within their dark souls.

In the depths of the night, in my terrifying solitude, I collapse into the abyss of regrets and remorse. I try to cleanse myself of my sins, but there is no water pure enough to wash away the guilt that weighs heavily on my soul. I yearn to find redemption and forgiveness, but it seems that destiny has closed all doors, leaving me captive in the inferno of my own conscience.

Yet, amidst this apocalyptic landscape, where horrors blend with despair, I encounter a radiant being. In her eyes, I see the innocent glow of a soul untouched by darkness. I feel the warmth of love begin to bloom within me, tearing through the barriers of fear and pain. It is both a blessing and a curse, for this love carries the promise of happiness, but also the fear that I may destroy this luminous spark.

In a mundane day, as I sought solace in my grandmother's store, my eyes fell upon an enigmatic presence. It was her - the girl with long, black hair like the night, with hazel eyes that held a profound mystery. In an instant, my soul was ensnared by her enchantment, and I felt my heart beat wildly in my chest.

With the timidity of a frightened child, I tried to take a step closer, to open my mouth and utter the first words to her. But silence enveloped me like a dark veil, and the words remained imprisoned in my dry throat. I felt insignificant and weak, incapable of breaking free from the chains of my own uncertainty.

In the depths of the night, when sleep stole my respite, I dreamt of her once again. She was there, shining in the moonlight, like a goddess of darkness. Every movement she made was so graceful and alluring that I felt my heart struggle to escape the cage I had built for it. Yet, in those moments, the voice of doubt and fear made me reject the idea that she could be the girl from my dreams.