Moving & Meeting

(Above is Riley Henderson)

Thank god school is over! Time for summer to begin. I am so excited as you can already tell, I just finished my junior year of high school, a straight A student I might add. And in 14 hours I'll be getting on a plane to go to California. But of corse with my best friend Emma Baker.

Emma and I are moving out there for the summer because once we graduate high school we will live there together. She will be trying to become an actress while I will be pursuing a music career. I have a YouTube channel where I post weekly covers but I haven't been seen yet.

I know what you're thinking two girls trying to make it big, how are they going to live there without a job? Well my parents are both very successful lawyers who run their own law firm where as Emma's parents, her dad is a orthopedic surgeon and her mom is an anesthesiologist so to sum it up our parents get the big bucks. They have agreed to pay for everything our first two years in California but once we start making money we take over all our expenses. Where as if we don't make it in two years we will find a job and put off the entertainment business. So cross my fingers we'll succeed.

~next morning~

I'm up at 5 o'clock in the morning. I thought this would end when school got out. I'm currently in the car with my parents on the way to the airport. Emma and I are in the back on our phones playing games. After another 30 minutes in the car we finally arrive at the airport. I say my goodbyes to my parents and then go through baggage check and security. I didn't have much luggage because Emma and I shipped all our stuff their a couple of days ago. After we went through everything we got to our gate with 5 minutes to spare. And after what seemed like a life time till the perky lady came on the speaker saying "Flight 73 to Los Angeles is now boarding."

Three hours later I wake up to the pilot saying "I have now turned on the fasten seat belt sign as we start our descent into Los Angeles, welcome and thank you for flying with us." I do what I'm told as the flight attendants start walking up and down the isle collecting trash and telling people to stow their bag. Once she walks by me and Emma we look at each and yell "Stow ya bag" in a New Jersey accent. It's an inside joke you wouldn't get it.

I walk out into the beautiful hot sunlight of California after getting my bags and such. I look around seeing a man holding up a "Riley and Emma" sign. We make our way over to him and smile. "You must be Riley and Emma I assume?" the man asks.

"That would be correct." I respond.

"Well here are your keys these two are for your apartment and these two are the car."

"Thank you" I say taking the keys handing one of each to Emma. We take off in our new Jeep Wrangler and head to the apartment. Once we get there my breath is taken away the apartment is huge having a large living room a humongous kitchen and to giant master suites. Emma and I couldn't have picked a better place. "So here's what I was thinking right now it's 9 so we could go to our rooms unpack and rest a little then head to the beach at 1"

"Sounds great" Emma says.

When I walk into my room it's awesome I have my own bathroom with a shower and jacuzzi tub. There's not much in my actual bedroom besides a bed, night stand, huge walk-in closet, and a full length mirror. Thankfully we had painters come out so my room is already my favorite color sky blue however a big wall across from my bed was painted so it like a chalk board. Which I have to say is pretty cool because I can write on my wall.

After unpacking I hop on my bed and pull my phone out. I update myself on Twitter till its time to get ready to go to the beach. I put on my light blue and yellow bikini on, with jean shorts and a Parachute band tshirt over the top.

We finally arrived at the beach and I set out my towel and took off my shorts a shirt and laid down to tan for a while. After about two hours of laying around I thought I would get up and go for a walk.

I was looking around at the beautiful scenery when I notice a football coming at me. I caught it only to get tackled by some guy.

"I'm so sorry are you okay?!"

"Oh yeah I'm fine, you think I can't take a hit?" I said getting a little annoyed, because some guys seem to think that girls can't do anything guys can do.

"Well obviously you can, you managed to hold on to the ball!" He said with a little chuckle. "How come I've never seen you around here?"

"Well I just moved here from Kansas with my friend Emma over there."

"Oh cool..... um could I uh..... Could I have your number so we could text sometime, I could possibly give you a tour around?"

"Yeah sounds like fun" I wrote my number down on his arm and then we both said "bye" and walked away.

"Oh wait what's your name?" He asked sprinting back over.

"The names Henderson, Riley Henderson."

"Well I'm Lynch, Ross Lynch."

"Alrighty, I'll see you around blondie." I said smirking and walking away. So maybe I gave him my number but I'm only here for the summer so unless I want a fling, and I don't, nothing is going to happen. One reason is because I'm really bad with boyfriends and by really bad I mean REALLY really bad.

A/N:

Hey readers! So this is the first chapter, hope you liked it. Comment what you think! And all comments are wanted, even hate. I'll be sure to post again when I know you all liked it!

~Lots of Love, Her