Getting The Number

(Ross Lynch above)

Ross's POV

That afternoon my brothers and I decided to go to the beach. Of corse our main motivation was seeing hot girls in bikinis. Hey, don't judge us were boys what do u expect?

Anyway we arrived at the beach and set up in a spot and got out the football to play with. Riker started waving his arm at me and yelled "GO LONG" I obeyed and started running. He threw the ball and as I was tracking it down it went further than I expected and jumped out to catch it only to tackle someone. I pushed myself up and looked down at the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes "I'm so sorry are you okay?!" I asked really worried. I just tackled a girl who surprisingly had our football in her hands.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, you think I can't take a hit?" She asked sounding a little annoyed. "Well obviously you can, you managed to hold on to the ball!" I said while laughing a little, but then something occurred to me "How come I've never seen you around here?"

"Well I just moved here from Kansas with my friend Emma over there" she said pointing to a brunette not to far away from us.

"Oh cool...." I really need to get to know this girl "um could I uh....." come on bro quite stuttering "could I get your number so we could text sometime, I could possibly give you a tour around?"

"Yeah sounds like fun" she smiled, man she has a beautiful smile. I handed her a pen and she wrote down her number on my arm. "Bye" she said and started walking away I did the same until I realized "Oh wait what's you name?"

"The names Henderson, Riley Henderson." She said trying to act all cool. I followed her lead and said "Well I'm Lynch, Ross Lynch."

She laughed and what an adorable laugh she has "alright I'll see you around blondie." She said smirking and walking back around. Damn.

I ran back over to my brothers who were smiling at me "what?"

"See you already have a new girlfriend." Riker said.

"She isn't my girlfriend, I barely know her. All I do know is she's new and seems pretty chill."

"Okay whatever little Rossy" Rocky said.

At least I hope she could be my new girlfriend.