Sleepover

Ross' POV

~later that day~

"Hey Delly, what's up!" I said walking into my sisters room.

"Oh my gosh!!" She squealed.

"What?!" I asked really confused.

"You met someone, a girl perhaps? SPILL" damn she knows me too well.

"Her name is Riley, I met her at the beach she has beautiful blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes."

"Awwwwww! Well mom and dad are out tonight why don't you invite her over and we can have a pizza and movie night and I can get to know her."

"That would be great!" I instantly pulled out my phone to text her.

To Riley: Hey, my family is having a movie and pizza night tonight would you like to come? btw this is Ross.

Riley's POV

We were now back at our apartment chilling and deciding what to eat for dinner tonight when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Ross.

"Hey Emma this guy I met at the beach today wants to know if we wanna go to his house and have pizza and watch movies?" I asked.

"Ooooo you met a boy. Of corse we can go to his house." She said winking at me.

"Oh calm down I'm not getting into a relationship after Zach." Zach was my old boyfriend but I'm not going to go into details about it.

To Ross: loved to, is it alright if I bring my friend Emma?

From Ross: of corse, come ASAP, and wear pjs. And here's my address.

To Ross: alrighty see you soon.

"Emma go put on your pjs on they want us there ASAP."

I went into my room and put on a yellow tank top with my light blue spongebob shorts and for shoes I wore my slides. When I walked out to the kitchen Emma was already waiting for me. "You ready?"

"Yep"

We arrived at their house not too long after, we decided to walk since they live so close to our complex. When we reached the front door I rang the doorbell and waited. A tall blonde girl answered the door. When she say me a smile immediately spread across her face, "hi I'm Rydel so nice to meet you guys" she said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Hi I'm Riley and this is my friend Emma." Rydel did the same thing to Emma and pulled her into a hug.

"I just know we're going to be best friends and now I'm not the only girl." She welcomed us in and guided us into the living room where five boys were sitting around. "These are my brothers Riker, Rocky, and you know Ross, then Ryland, and this is our best friend Ellington Ratliff but we just call him Ratliff most of the time. Guys this is Riley and Emma."

'Hi' Emma and I both said to everyone, we then sat down with them. I was sitting next to Ross and Emma and on the other side of Emma was Ryland.

"So.." Ross said breaking the silence, "why did you guys decide to move here."

"Well it's always been my dream to make it in the music business and Emma wants to become an actress, but we're only staying for the summer because we have to go back and finish our senior year in Kansas, then me and Emma are going to move out here full time. You can kinda say we're getting a feel for it now." I explained to them.

"Oh my gosh!! You can sing, you soooo need to play something for us!!!" Rydel squealed.

"Um yeah, but not right now I barely know you guys."

"Fine, oh hey I think the pizza is here" Rydel said.

'Yes' all the boys screamed, oh what pigs boys can be. Once we ate the three pizzas we sat down to watch the movie they picked out The Conjuring. BORING! Half way through the movie Emma was practically on Ryland's lap. Rydel had her head smushed in Ellington's chest which I might add was adorable and then I looked over at Ross. He looked like he was about to pee his pants he was so scared, his arms were wrapped around a pillow holding on for dear life, which made me start to laugh. He noticed me giggling and slowly released his grip on the pillow, "what? You aren't scared?"

"Nope this movie is boring."

"Well then would you rather go talk outside?"

"Sure why not?" We both stood up from the couch and made our way to the backyard.

"Tell me about yourself."

"Well my parents are both very successful lawyers, I don't have any siblings and my only friend is Emma. And you?"

"Well my siblings and I are in a band called R5 except for Ryland, he's a DJ. And that's about it really. Tell me what kind of music do you like?" He asked.

"Well I like The 1975, Parachute, Fall Out Boy, Walk the Moon, stuff like that."

"Same!!" We sat out there for about another half hour talking and then decided to go inside. I'm guessing the movie just finished cause everyone was wide awake staring at each other like they were all ghosts. "Hey where'd you two go" Ratliff asked.

"Riley thought the movie was boring so we went outside and were talking." Ross said.

"Oh so I guess you don't really get scared."

"She really doesn't have any emotion towards movies" Emma spoke up.

"Well I mean we all know they're fake so what's the point?" I said trying to back up my reasoning.

"It's one in the morning you guys should just stay the night." Rydel suggested, "we can all have a giant sleepover in here tonight."

"That would be awesome" Emma said and then everyone looked at me for approval. "Yeah, I guess so." Everyone said there 'yay's and 'whoop's and started getting ready for bed. I laid down next to Rydel on the floor and Ryland and Emma were on the couch and on the other couch was Ross, in the recliner was Riker and then on the other side of Rydel on the floor was Rocky and Ratliff. "Oh wait before everyone falls asleep I like to go running in the morning will someone come with me and show me around?"

"I will" I looked over at Ross who had his hand up like a kindergartner, "okay be up by 7:30 and we'll leave at 8"

"Cool Beans" he responded and with that I fell asleep.