Lie

I'm finally getting out of the hospital but still having no luck regaining any memory of Ross.

Emma was back in Kansas, she had to leave without me because the doctors wouldn't release me. School starts tomorrow and Rydel's picking me up now to take me to the LAX.

As we were leaving the hospital the there were flashes all around me. Paparazzi throwing questions at me "is it true you were dating Ross Lynch?" The boy who came to see me.......? "He was the reason for your accident correct Ms. Henderson?" Rydel and I kept pushing threw ignoring all they had to ask and say.

We finally got away and were in the car just sitting while a faint tune of the radio played.

"That's a really nice ring you got there when did you get it?" Rydel asked.

"Um..... you're going to think I'm crazy."

"No I won't just tell me!"

"Well my ex Zach gave it to me......when I was in the coma."

"That doesn't sound crazy?"

"Yeah but Zach is dead."

"Then how did he give you the ring?"

"While I was in my coma I had a dream and he was in it. He was telling me I need to let go and that it wasn't my fault. Then he gave me the ring to remember him by and when I woke up it was on my finger."

"What wasn't your fault?"

So many questions!

"His death, see him and I started dating in 8th grade till last Christmas when he died."

"Wow.........but how did he die?"

"Well we always talked about our future together and on the night of his death I woke up at 2AM form a nightmare. The nightmare was that we broke up and I ended up killing myself. I was so freaked out by the dream I called him and he insisted on coming over to comfort me, I was going to tell him no but he h-hung up." Tears were making there way down my face as I continued. "On his way over he got in a head on collision with a drunk driver and died instantly. And everyday I blame myself for it."

"Oh my gosh!! I'm sooooo sorry!"

"It's okay, but now every time I look at this ring I know it wasn't my fault."

"That's beautiful."

"Thank you."

We arrived at my airport and I got out and walked to my gate with Rydel and saw all the Lynch's already there ready to say goodbye to me. First up the parents. "Bye Mr. and Mrs. Lynch."

"Bye honey, you better stay in touch with my kids."

"Oh I will!"

Next Riker, "bye kido you stay out of trouble."

"I'll try."

I did the same with Ratliff, Rocky and Ryland, but now it was Rydel's turn, she was already crying.

"Oh I'm going to miss you so much you've become like a sister to me." She said pulling me into a hug.

"We will definitely stay in touch, and you are my sister!"

Last but not least Ross, "bye Riley have fun your senior year."

"I will and bye Ross." We both went in for a hug and once he's arms were around me something weird happened.

Flashback

I was looking around at the beautiful scenery when I notice a football coming at me. I caught it only to get tackled by some guy.

"I'm so sorry are you okay?!"

"Oh yeah I'm fine, you think I can't take a hit?" I said getting a little annoyed, because some guys seem to think that girls can't do anything guys can do.

"Well obviously you can, you managed to hold on to the ball!" He said with a little chuckle. "How come I've never seen you around here?"

"Well I just moved here from Kansas with my friend Emma over there."

"Oh cool..... um could I uh..... Could I have your number so we could text sometime, I could possibly give you a tour around?"

"Yeah sounds like fun" I wrote my number down on his arm and then we both said "bye" and walked away.

"Oh wait what's your name?" He asked sprinting back over.

"The names Henderson, Riley Henderson."

"Well I'm Lynch, Ross Lynch."

"Alrighty, I'll see you around blondie." I said smirking and walking away.

End of flashback

I pulled back with a smile on my face, one of my memories came back! No, no no!!!! I have to leave, I can't leave now I remember, I remember! Ross started to get a confused face as I backed away to process what I just remembered

"Flight 76 to Kansas City is now boarding."

"Well that's me, I better get going."

I started to walk away until I heard yelling behind me, "wait! Wait!" Ross called out.

"What?" I asked

"Do you remember me?"

"Um, no sorry."

And with that I boarded the plane and left.