Leave Me Alone

(David is above)

Emma's POV

"What do you mean she's gone?!" Rydel asked.

"I mean she's gone, she's not in her room and her windows open."

"Where do you think she went."

"I don't know some of her drawers were left open and her knit bag was gone so she obviously isn't planing on coming back anytime soon."

"Grab your keys, we need to go look for her." Rocky said standing up, along with everyone else.

Riley's POV

I don't know where I am. I just keep walking and walking. I haven't eaten or had anything to drink since I started walking. It was starting to affect me. I felt light headed and dizzy and could barely walk in a straight line.

"Are you okay?" a strange tall, hot boy asked me.

"Um yeah I'm fine I just....." and then everything went black.

David's POV

I was walking down the street when I saw a cute little blonde walking towards me, but I noticed her wobbling and it looked like she was about to fall. I went up to her and asked her if she was okay. She started to mumble something but then fell into my arms.

I picked her up and quickly ran to my car and drove her to the hospital. Before we went in I grabbed her phone. And thank god for finger print scanner access because I would not have know her password. I got in and went to her contacts and found one that looked like a good choice, it said 'Emma'.

It rang for about one second till she answered, "hello! Riley!!! Oh thank god you're okay!!! Where are you I'm coming to get you."

"Sorry this is David, but your friend I think, she's in the hospital, you need to get here ASAP."

"Okay thank you I'm on my way."

"Excuse me are you the one who brought in the passed out girl?" A nurse asked coming over to me.

"Yes that would be me."

"She just woke up you can come see her now."

I walked down the hallway to her room.

"Hey you were the guy I saw right before I passed out."

"Yep, that would be me."

"Who are you?"

"I'm David. And your Riley?"

"Yeah how did you know?"

"Well..." I said holding up her phone, "I called your friend and she thought I was you at first and called me Riley."

"Oh, who did you call."

"Ummm a girl named Emma."

"No!" She said grabbing her head.

"Sorry, was I not suppose to call for help?"

"No, you were being smart I just, it's just that ran away."

"Why?"

"I posted this cover on my YouTube channel, and there was a reason I chose that certain song, and her and my other friends wanted to talk about it and I got mad that they were forcing me to talk about it, and went to my room and snuck out."

"Well true friends wouldn't force you to do or talk about anything you don't want to."

"Thank you but I've been shutting myself out of everything, because this one guy asked me to be his girlfriend, I said no, and ran away...."

"I can tell you have a thing for running away."

"Yeah well that night I realized I was wrong and that I did needed him but that exact same night when he was "sobbing" over me he ran into another girl and now he has a girlfriend."

"Wow..."

"Yeah."

Then all of a sudden the door burst open and in came 7 people. The first was a girl which came rushing to her bed. "Oh my gosh!! Your okay!!!!!" She tried to hug her but I could tell Riley was a little uneasy about it.

"I'm fine I was just dehydrated."

"Well you shouldn't have left." A blonde boy said. I could tell Riley was furious.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN WEEKS!" She took a deep breath and continued, "I want you all to leave, the doctor is letting me go soon and-"

"And you're coming home with us!" The brunette girl demanded.

"No I'm not! Tonight I'm going to be with David so you all can go home now, I'll be back tomorrow."

"Fine."

The blonde boy came over to me and said, "if you do anything to her I'm gonna-"

Riley must have heard, "you're gonna what! Go fuck yourself Ross this all started because of you. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your thirsty ass."

Oh shit just got real. He pushed pass me hitting my shoulder making me lose balance. Everyone else followed him out, then it was just me and Riley.

"So is it okay if I stay with you tonight?"

"Absolutely! Let's get you ready to go."