I'm Going To Say...

Riley's POV

The next morning I woke up to sound and smell of bacon. I got up from my bed and walked into the kitchen, "morning David! What's cooking?"

"Bacon obviously! Grab a plate there are some pancakes on the table and the bacons almost done."

"Alrighty." I walked over to the table and sat down grabbing two pancakes. Then covered them in butter and syrup, scarfing them down in minutes.

"Dang someone's hungry!"

"Well I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday."

"Why didn't you tell me! We could have grabbed food last night."

"I didn't want to bother you, you already let me stay at your place."

"You're not a bother, it's nice having someone around here even if it's just for one night."

"Thanks I'll remember that the next time I run away." I said making us both laugh.

"So can I ask you something..." I nodded signaling him to continue, "what was up with that Ross guy and you last night?"

"Well you know that story that I told you about the asking me to be his gf, I said no and blah blah blah?"

"Yeah."

"That was him and he hasn't spoken to me since that night so I got mad when he showed up last night."

"Oh I see."

"Well I'm going to get changed then will you take me back to my place?"

"Of corse."

I walked back to my room and grabbed whatever I threw into my knit bag, got changed, grabbed my phone and was ready.

We walked out and jumped in his car and headed back to my place. No one has texted me yet this morning so I'm guessing non of them are up yet.

After about ten more minutes we finally reached the complex. "Would you mind putting in your contact so we could keep in touch?" I asked David.

"Actually I thought you were going to leave with your friend the other night so I already did."

"Awesome thank you so much again for everything and I hope to see you around." I said getting out of the car.

Now this is the moment I have been dreading, seeing my friends. I walked in to see sleeping bags all over the floor so I'm guessing the stayed the night last night. Then I walked into the kitchen where everyone was, even Ross.

"Hey?" I said.

"Would you care to explain."

"Isn't that what caused me to leave last time, you guys forcing me to explain my actions?"

"Yes, but this time we really need an answer."

"Fine, after I got mad at you guys yesterday, I went to my room and cried realizing how screwed up everything seemed, then I realized that it wasn't my fault and I started to get angry so I grabbed a bag and left."

They all just stared at me with blank expressions. Until the last person I wanted to hear broke the silence, "Riley can I talk with you in private?" Ross asked.

"I guess" I responded heading towards my room.

I went in and sat on my bed as he followed behind me shutting the door.

"Listen I'm sorry." He said as I sat there saying nothing.

"I saw your cover the other day, was it about me?"

I nodded my head yes as I felt the tears surface.

"I-I wanted to be your girlfriend, after y-you asked m-me the other day, it's just I had to think about it because I wasn't sure if I wanted to get into another relationship, and I was going to tell you in the morning but then Rydel told me you had one, which kinda of broke my heart since you had just asked me that night."

"Yeah well if it makes you feel any better I broke up with her."

"Really? Why?"

"Because after last night when I heard you were in the hospital my heart broke and then I realized I couldn't live without you, and then when you told me I was a thirsty ass I realized how when you said no, I just jumped right into the next opportunity for a girlfriend and I didn't even know her. We actually had nothing in common and I didn't feel the desire to be with her the way I did with you."

"Ross I-" was trying to think of the words to say when he crashed his lips onto mine. Sparks were flying everywhere as our lips moved in perfect sync. We pulled apart gasping for air.

"Riley Susan Henderson will you please be my girlfriend?"

"After everything you just said I'm going to have to say........."