So.....

Ross's POV

After Rydel and Riley left all the guys went there separate ways. It kinda bugged me that no one really seemed to care that I had a new girl in my life.

Sydney and I were now upstairs in my room making out. Did I mention she's an amazing kisser. After we pulled back for air her beautiful mouth spoke, "who was that girl here earlier?"

"Riley?"

"Yeah!"

"She's a friend of mine that I met at the beginning of the summer."

"Well I don't know how I feel about her."

"What do you mean?"

"It seemed like she likes you so I'd prefer that you don't hang out with her......alone."

"I understand but just to let you know her and I are just friends."

"Good now where were we?" She said crashing he lips back on mine.

Riley's POV

It's been a few weeks since Ross announced him and Sydney were dating. The only time I ever see him is when I'm with the rest of his family and then anytime I have the slightest chance to hang out with him alone Sydney shows up.

Right now I was heading over to the Lynch's to surprise Delly and see if she wanted to hang but if she can't I was going to see what Riker or Rocky are doing since Ryland is with Emma and Ross is probably with Sydney.

Just a little update on Emma and Ryland they have been dating for a little over 2 months and in a couple weeks Emma and I head back to Kansas for our senior year and I hope they can keep up their relationship they're just so cute together.

I arrived at the Lynch's and went up and knocked on the door. A couple seconds later Ross answered.

"Hey! Is Delly here?"

"Nope frayed not."

"Okay then how about Riker or Rocky?"

"Sorry they aren't here either."

"Well what are you doing?"

"Just watching some TV and relaxing."

"Then do you want to hang out cause Emma's with Ryland and I'm bored."

"Sorry I can't."

"Why not you said you were just relaxing is Sydney here?"

"Nope."

"So why don't you wanna hang out?"

"Because Sydney said she preferred if I didn't hang out with you alone."

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Nope so bye."

"Ross I thought we were friends?!"

"We are."

"No we were! I guess you chose her over me."

"Well she is my girlfriend so......."

"So bye don't ever talk to me again."

I walked back to my car and got in and drove off. I was just driving, trying to understand what happened. The tears started streaming from my eyes as I was driving.

The next thing I remember is a bright white light and then complete darkness.