What Was His Name?

Ross's POV

"Who are you and you?" Riley asked pointing towards me and Sydney. She doesn't remember me?

"Um I'm Ross and this is my girlfriend Sydney."

"Oh how do I know you?"

"We met at the beginning of the summer and became really good friends, I'm also their brother. You really don't remember me?"

"Sorry" she said quietly. I stormed out of the room looking for her doctor.

"Excuse me who is Riley Henderson's doctor?"

"That would be me, how can I help you."

"Well she woke up but she doesn't seem to remember me."

The doctor started walking towards her room and I followed. "Hello Miss Henderson how are you feeling?"

"Great!"

Well I'm not.

"I heard your having trouble remembering who this young man is?"

"Yes, him and his girlfriend."

"I see, do you remember everyone else here?" She nodded her yes, the doctor then turned back to me, "may I talk to you in the hall."

I followed him back out of the room, "it seems as though she has of a case of selected memory. Did you and her get in a fight before the car wreck?"

"Yes it was actually that same day."

"Well with selective memory the patient usually has something devastating happen in their life causing them stress which can lead to passing out or in her case she got distracted while driving and crashed. While she was in the coma her brain took over and helped her."

"What do you mean by helped her?"

"Her brain didn't want to remember the fight you two had and to get rid of that memory she just completely wiped you from her brain."

Oh my gosh!! It's all my fault she doesn't remember me. I'm the reason she got in the car crash. I'm the reason she almost died.

When I tried leaving the hospital there were a ton of paparazzi outside. Asking me questions on how I knew her and how she was doing, like they actually cared they just want a story.

Riley's POV

I felt really bad for not knowing the guy and his girlfriend. I think he said their names are Ross and Sydney? Sydney didn't seem to like me but Ross looked crushed when I said I didn't no him.

Couple hours later everyone has left my room except for Emma.

"What happened when you were in your coma?"

"It was like a dream, I woke up in a plain white room alone."

"That's it that sucks."

"No Zach showed up."

"What?!"

"Yeah, I know, he told me that his death wasn't my fault and that I need to let go. He mentioned that I had some feelings for another guy but I don't remember the name."