1

Its almost halloween!

The streets are full of halloween parties and decor.

You wake up in your bed, 2 weeks before halloween.

You get up, brush your teeth, get changed, and do your makeup.

"Kens!! Mom is calling your ass!" Your brother yells out.

"Okay okay I'm coming!!" You yell back

You walk downstairs to see your mom talking to some guy.

"Oh hey honey, this is the new neighbors son! Say hi." She says with an intimidating look.

"Yea hi." You head back upstairs until suddenly your brother keeps you down.

"Kendall stop being such a bitch and actually talk with the guy." He mutters

"Jesus fucking Christ it's not the end of the world if I wanna go upstairs without socializing." You shoot back as you make you way back to your room.

"I'm so sorry about her, what was your name again?" You mom asks.

"Zane, and listen if I'm any trouble I really can leave-"

"Dude no, don't mind my sister, she's just being bratty. I'm Rye, Kendall's brother." Your brother says to Zane with a smile on his face.

"Right, we'll I'll go make some lunch, you two can go to Rye's room for now." Your mom says as she gets to the kitchen.

You hear the repetitive footsteps of Zane and Rye, getting closer.

You hear Rye talking about showing the rooms to Zane.

"And this is Kendall's room." Rye opens your bedroom door.

"Dude I could have been changing you shit head!" You slam the door in their face until Rye holds it open.

"Calm down I'm just showing Zane your room," He looks at Zane, " why are you getting so defensive about it? Are you hiding something?" He enters your room, looking around.

"I'm not hiding anything just get the fuck out of my room, you're so annoying." You push him out of your room and you finally slam the door in their faces.

"I like her, she's feisty." Zane says with a smirk on his face.

You over hear him and roll your eyes.

You sit back down on your bed when you get a text from Alice, your best friend.

-Theres a party in a week! Just wanted to let you know :D-

"Hm, a party, sounds fun." You say as you go downstairs to get a snack.

You spend most of your day at the mall, taking yourself out on a date, when suddenly, you see a man in a ghost face costume, staring at you...

You slowly try to walk away and when you look back, it's like he was never there, he disappeared.

Thats weird, you think to yourself.

You come home from the mall and as you open the front door you see him again. Like he's stalking you.

You hurriedly open the door and run up to your room.

Who is that? Were they stalking me? Are they going to kill me?

The thoughts of ghost face scatter across your mind when your heavy eyes lead you to a deep sleep, goodnight.