7

The next day you wake up.

You go to wash your face when you notice all the marks and hickeys on your neck down to your collarbone.

You notice your lips being a bit bruised too.

You sigh with a smirk as you walk to the bathroom to shower.

You brush your teeth, do your skin care, and put on your robe.

You walk to your room and see the pjs you wore last night, making you remember what happened again.

You decide to wear something like that again, just to tease the guys having a meeting downstairs.

You finally walk downstairs wearing a red lace bra with matching underwear, "Hey boys."

All their eyes flash to you, Xavier being the last.

"What?" He turns his head to see you drawing all the attention to yourself.

"Damn! She is hot!" One of the guys say

"Tell me about it." Xavier says as he stands up walking towards you.

"Oh hey, just getting some water you know?" You bend over the counter in front of you as you reach for the cup.

He stands behind you, hiding his hard bulge, "What do you think your doing, darling." He says as calmly as possible, eyeing the men who are checking you out.

You turn around, "I'm just getting some water, why?" You narrow your brows, taking a sip.

"Only I'm allowed to see you wearing barely anything, so I'm going to ask you again. What are you doing."

"I don't know what your talking about." You say

"I don't think my men would like this."

"What do you mean."

He leans towards you, whispering into your ear, "They'd get a bit jealous watching me bend you over this counter, and ruining that bratty attitude of yours."

His words send shivers down your spine, leaving you speechless. He walks back to the meeting table, watching you go back upstairs with an evil smirk on your face.

"You are one lucky man, if I ever need that hot chick, let me borrow her." One of the men say, making the rest laugh.

Xavier pulls out a gun and points it at the man's throat, "One more word about her, and your dead. That applies to all of you motherfuckers."

"Sorry boss." They all say.

"Now where were we" He says.

You enter your room, waiting for Xavier with your arms crossed, and you still in the lace set.

Suddenly, you hear him saying goodbye to the men and ending the meeting.

You hear his footsteps up the stairs, when he furiously barges into the room.

"What did you think you were doing down there," his eyes trail down your uncovered body, "wearing that."

"I just wanted to tease. Whats your problem?" You look down at him, "Getting hard?"

He snaps his fingers at you, "Hey, eyes up here, little slut."

You scoff, rolling your eyes.

He walks towards you, backing your body up against the wall, pinning your body with his.

"What?" You say

"You really think your so bold."

You reach for the gun in his back pocket, pulling it out and pressing it against his upper back.

"What are you doing," He says, "you don't know how to use a gun."

"Oh really." You bring the gun to his throat, "wanna test what I'm capable of?"

"I can play this game with you." He pulls out the other gun from his other back pocket, pressing it against you're throat.

"Mhm, I'm gonna love this game." You say

He snatches the other gun out of your hand quickly and presses it at your waist.

"You sure about that? Looks like your losing." He smirks

"I can use my hands, idiot."

"Not for long."

He drops the guns, swiftly grabbing handcuffs hanging on the wall.

He handcuffs your wrists, holding your arms above your head by the chain.

He tilts your chin up with the tip of his finger, "You were saying?" He chuckles.

You grunt, trying to slip out of the handcuffs, "That's not fair." You whine

"Life isn't fair, mi amor." He ties the chain of the handcuffs to a hook sticking out the wall.

"Please, please Xavier, please. I'll never do it again, just please." You plead

"Oh but you look so pretty when you beg." He pouts.

"Is the door locked? You should probably go check that." You try distract him.

"Hm, alright." He turns around making sure the door was locked.

"Locked." He turns around to see you trying to get out of the handcuffs.

"Oh how pathetic, you can't squirm out of there, you're mine. "

He walk towards you, keeping distance as he watched your struggle.

"Listen I'm sorry, okay? I just wanted to tease!"

He chuckles, "Mi amor, your actions always have consequences, but since I'm nice, I'll go easy on you."

"What do you mean."

"I don't know. What do I mean."