3

Zane arrives and meets your furious brother in the kitchen.

"What is going on?!" Zane says, slowly approaching the counter you where sitting on.

"Tell this psychopath here that we didn't have sex." You fold your arms, glaring at him.

"Wait we had sex?" He chuckles, "Listen Rye, we never had sex and absolutely never will," you and him lock eye contact, "and anyways I've barely even talked to Kendall."

Your brother walks towards him, intimidating him.

"Alright, but trust me, I will snap your neck if you touch her. Got it, Zane?" He says

"Sure." He says confidently.

Rye turns to face you when you raise your brows at him.

"See! I fucking told you!" You storm back up to your room.

You get a text from Alice saying,

- Party is tmrw! You excited? -

You reply with

- Yep! See you there! -

You put on some sweats and a shirt to go shopping for some outfits for the party and in general, just shopping.

You arrive at the mall, when the ghost face man caught your eye, you've been seeing him every single day for the past week. And at this point your not even surprised, but you still fear who the person is behind that mask, and what he wants from you.

As you walk into the shop, you notice a man, standing in a black suit standing a few feet away from you.

"I'd like to get these belts." He said walking up to the cashier.

His eyes looking over at you, noticing you, you could feel his eyes laying on you.

You walk up to the same counter and purchase a tight, navy blue dress.

"Nice dress. Where you gonna wear that to?" He says

You grin, "Stranger danger." And you walk out of the store with the dress in a bag.

You heard him chuckle at your childish words.

"Listen," he approaches you, "you are really pretty, you know that?"

"Yeah I do, what about it." You say

"Why don't I take you on a date sometime? Maybe Friday? Saturday?" He suggests

"Sorry but I'm pretty busy this week, I have a party to go to tomorrow and the day after that I have dinner with my friends."

"Alright sure. What about your number, can I get that?"

"Sure, I guess so."

You pull his arms towards you and write your number on his fore arm.

"There. Call me." You smile and walk away.

He smirks softly and walks away

"Boss! The theif, it's a female!" Tom says over the phone.

"So you're telling me a female robbed us? That explains how she slipped out so easily." Xavier says.

"Find her, and when you do, bring her to me. Alive." He says.

The guy you gave your number to, his name was, Xavier.

I'm his.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara