4

Suddenly, you get a text. It's from Xavier.

- Hey princess -

- Hi -

- Just wondering, are you free on Friday morning? Or are you busy the whole day. -

- Nope, I'm free Friday morning until 7pm. -

- So why not I take you on a date at 5:30? -

- Sure. -

- Alright then. See you Friday. -

He sounds nice, but for some reason, he seemed familiar when you met him..

His black, silky hair, and his black suit, almost seemed like the owners description. The owner of the building you robbed last week...

-

NEXT DAY/FRIDAY

You wake up with a headache, causing you to fall over when you try get out of bed. You rub your sleepy eyes and suddenly you hear your brother coming up the stairs.

"Kendall you good?" He sprays water on your face which woke you up.

"Thanks."

He picks you up and sits you on the bed, "You feeling okay?" He sprays your forehead and laughs when you through the bottle across the room.

"I'm fine you shit ball." You smirk.

You and Rye go downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning mom." You yawn

"Whats for breakfast today, ma?" Rye asks.

"Today you guys can order breakfast because I'm leaving for a work trip and I'm gonna be late already."

She kisses you both on the foreheads and walks out the door, leaving 100$ for you two.

"Did she say anything about the work trip to you? Like where she was going?" He asks you.

"Nope. Anyways lets get Starbucks for breakfast, the croissants never disappoint." You say as you get your phone out to make an order.

"Alright, get me my usual. I'll be in my room." He walks back upstairs to his room.

You order the Starbucks and get a caramel Frappuccino and some croissants.

30 minutes later your food arrives and you call Rye down to eat.

"Foods here!" You shout out and Rye skips downs the stairs.

About 15 minutes later Rye is done with his food and so are you.

5 PM

-

Its 5 pm so you slip on a dress and as soon as your about to text Xavier, you hear a beep outside.

You open the door to see Xavier at the door.

"Hey princess, you ready?"

"Mhm"

"Wait a minute who the hell are you?" Rye says, walking up to you.

"He's just my date, calm down."

"Yea I don't see what the problem is man." Xavier says.

"Date? Oh no you're not going anywhere." He pulls you back in the house.

"Rye that's enough. I'm sick of your overprotective shit! You're being just like dad and it's pissing me off!"

"So just stop treating me like a little girl when I'm old enough to make my own decisions!" You snap, walking back to Xavier, "lets go."

You walk to his car with him.