6

You wake up, in a room you don't recognize.

You had plasters and bandages on your body, a bandage on your head, and a plaster, covering a cut on your cheek.

"Where, what happened?" You ask, not expecting anybody to respond.

Suddenly, Tom approaches you, checking to make sure your awake before he runs out the room, calling Xavier.

"Sir, She's awake!" He tensely says.

You rub your eyes and see Xavier walking into the room, with a cup of water.

"Hey you okay?" He hands you the water.

"Drink this, it'll wake you up." He says

You take a sip of the water and wake up completely.

"What happened?" You ask, squinting your eyes from the rays of sunlight, peeking through the blinds.

"You tripped and hit your head. So I brought you here."
He says

"Oh, that explains the headache. So is this my room now or something?" You look around

"Uh no. This is my room, but you can stay here as long as you like." He stands up.

"Thanks. You know, for not just leaving me there." You say

"What do you mean 'thank you'? What I did was the bare minimum." He smirks

"Ring this," he hands you a bell, "if you need me." He walks out the room.

You turn red, blushing at his words. He is such a nice guy, to you at least.

-

A FEW DAYS LATER

Now you practically moved in with him, your mom was fine with it, but your brother on the other hand, not so much.

Its 8 pm and you had walked into the kitchen for a glass of water when you notice him leaning against the countertop.

Zane, Xavier's brother.

Pulling a glass from the cabinet, you eye him as he plays with his rings.

His eyes suddenly meet yours, "Can I help you, love?"

You flinch, breaking eye contact, "No..." you murmur nervously.

"Mhm, that's too bad then." His hard gaze undressing you as he scans over your body.

You fill the glass, and lean against the wall, bringing the glass to your lips.

"Why do you wear so many rings?" You ask, trying to pull his attention off your body as you take a sip of your water.

He smirks, "I enjoy tight things wrapped around my fingers."

You slightly choke on your water, looking at him with wide eyes.

He locks eyes contact with you, making you nervous as his deep stare suffocates you.

"Right," you clear your throat, "well I'm gonna go back upstairs." You say awkwardly as you put the glass down.

He chuckles while watching you walk back upstairs.

You meet Xavier in your room, well its half yours.