5

"I am stuffed" you sigh.

"Still got room for dessert?" He says

"You know what yea, I always have space for dessert."

"Hi! Are you guys ready for dessert?" The waitress says

"Yep." Xavier adjusts his suit.

"Alright I'll have the strawberry cheesecake with 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side." You say

"Alright sure! And for you, sir?" She turns to face him.

"I'll have a slice of the golden flake cake. With some tea." He fidgets with his one of many rings

"Alright sure, I will be right back." She walks away

"So, what party are you heading to after this?" He asks you.

"A halloween party, I have a navy blue dress I'm gonna change into."

"Would you like me to drive you there?"

"If you have time then sure."

"I always have time."

All of a sudden, you hear everyone in the restaurant gasp. You turn around to see 2 men in robber masks with guns in their hands.

"Oh my god, oh my god." You say, panicking.

"It's okay, calm down. I'll handle it." He stands up

You pull his tie to you, "If you get shot," you pause "you should at least kiss me incase I like you." You say, grinning.

"Oh but the thing is," he leans more onto you, his lips inches from yours,"I wont get shot." He smirks and approaches the men.

"Fellas, if you want money just name your price." Xavier holds his hands up.

"Alright, we want a million." They say, pointing the guns at Xavier.

"Sure, in cash?"

"Uh yea." The robbers say, suspicious of why he's just going to give it to them.

"Alright follow me into the back." He leads them into the back room, passing by you.

He closes the door of the room and locks it.

The volume of the restaurant goes back to normal.

Suddenly, a gun shot, from inside the room.

Your eyes unexpectedly filled with tears, assuming that Xavier was shot.

Until Xavier stepped out of the room, quickly locking the door with 2 dead people in it..

Your eyes widen, "Did you just-"

He puts his finger on his lips and closes the door, "Shhhh.." and sits back down.

"You aren't worried at all?! The owner of this restaurant could call the cops on you!" You worriedly say.

He chuckles, "I am the owner, doll."

At that moment, the waitress comes to your table and places your desserts in-front of you.

"And here are your desserts, enjoy!" She walks away.

"Hey, how did you find out." You say, taking a bite of your cheesecake.

"Find out what?"

"That I was the thief, who robbed you."

"Tom found out after I gave him a bit of description to work with, you know? He's really good at that type of stuff."

"What so you're like, an FBI agent?" You laugh.

"No. Worse."

You laugh immediately stops, you look up at him.

"Uh, so what are you then?" You put your fork down, slowly

"Lets just say, I have a lot of enemies, and now that I have a lot of money and stuff, I get revenge." He takes a sip of his tea.

You clear your throat, changing the subject, "So, do you have any pets are something?"

"Yea, I have 4 pit bulls, 8 horses, and a black cat." He casually says.

"Oh wow, thats, thats a lot of animals. I don't even have any pets."

"That's a shame. Oh, look at that, it's almost 7."

"Oh yeah! I'll go change."

"Alright, take your time."He slouches in his chair with a toothpick laying in his mouth.

A few minutes later you come out of the bathroom, "So, are you gonna drop me off or what?"

His eyes trail down your body, "Yeah," he pauses, "yeah lets go." He tries to control himself when part of him wants you desperately.

He leads you to his car and starts it.

About ten minutes later, you are almost at the party.

"So, how many people are there gonna be?" He asks

"I don't even know, probably like 100 or something. All I know is that there's gonna be a lot." You exhale.

"Ok... Well call me if you need anything."

"Sure."

He arrives at the house.

"Hey, please be safe, I have a really bad feeling about this party of yours." He says, locking eye contact with you.

He steps out the car with you

"I'll be fine, it's just a party." You say rolling your eyes.

"That's what a friend of mine said. He's dead." He says

A moment of silence fills the atmosphere.

"You know what, yolo." You laugh and back away from him.

"Wait, Kendall stop." He looks behind you.

"No can do!" You laugh as you push yourself against something, or someone.

You turn around in fear to see the ghost face man, looking down at you.

You stumble back in fear, "You... YOU!" You turn around, running to Xavier as he pulls out a gun pointing to the man.

He holds you behind him, protecting you.

"Drop the knife, and take off your mask." He demands.

The ghost face drops the silver blade, which was held behind his back.

He walks towards him, with the gun still aligned with the ghost faces head, "Now take off the mask."

The man takes off the mask, revealing his identity.

You look in front of you to see Zane, standing there, with a psychotic smirk on his face.

He walks towards Xavier, "Well well well, if it isn't my mafia brother." Zane chuckles.

"Brother? Mafia?" You step back, away from Xavier.

"Pfft, yeah can you believe this guy," he pats Xavier's shoulder, "is my brother?"

"Get your fucking hand, off me." Xavier says, furiously.

You look at both of them in disbelief, stumbling back.

"Kendall wait, stop, stop!" Xavier says as the last thing you heard, other then their muffled words near you.

You tripped over a brick and hit your head, causing it to bleed... leaving you unconscious.