2

A WEEK LATER.

You wake up, from a dream of the mystery ghost face you saw, everyday ever since. Thats the only think you can think about.

You go downstairs, to see that your mom got a bit too excited for halloween.

"Oh mom you really are excited aren't you?" You chuckle

"Well yes, it's a one time a year thing after all." She says with a smirk, adjusting the decor.

Suddenly, you get a knock on the door and its your friend, Alice.

"Oh hey! I wasn't expecting you?" You say.

"There's this ghost face dude that I've been seeing for the past week. I'm getting really scared." She says, with worried eyes.

"You too?! I've seen him around the past week too!" You say

"I'm kind of scared. And the new guy in the neighborhood, he's kinda weird." She says with her arms crossed.

"Zane? Hm, weird." You say.

"Look I just came her to tell you that but yea, I've got to go, bye!" She says as she walks back

"Bye."

You walk back up to your room when suddenly you get a text from.. Zane?

- Hey, how are you? - he said.

- I'm fine, you? -

- I'm good. Hey listen I think there was a Halloween party coming over this Friday! You going? -

- Yea -

- Alright cool, see ya on Friday. -

You lay down for a nap when suddenly, you brother storms into your room

"Did you have sex with Zane?!" He yells at you.

You shockingly stand up, confused on where the fuck he got such an idea from.

"What the fuck?! No!" You shout back.

"Oh yeah?! Then whats this?!" He shows a video of Maggie, the popular girl at school, saying .

"You guys know that new hot guy in town? Yeah I heard that girl Kendall did it with him!"

You stumble back in shock. That bitch, made a whole rumor about you?

"Rye, I swear I didn't! I've barely even talked to Zane!" You say, trying to defend yourself.

"I don't believe you! Get Zane to tell his story! You are in so much trouble if what Maggie said was true." He slams your door shut.

Rage flows through your blood as you text Zane to come over immediately.

A few minutes later, Zane arrives.