28. Take me for a ride

warning: Heavy smut

I was drunk of my mind. There are a lot of people in my house, all from work. And I can't stand them anymore, a lot happened today. Angelina asked me on a date, but we worked together. Yes, we have slept together, multiple times. But a date, that's serious. What if things don't go well, and we can't work together anymore. So, I said no. but damn her is so charming. So, it took my mind off her. Invited people over, who invited people over, and those people invited people over. And that's how I ended up here. Alone at my front porch dancing with a bottle of tequila in my hand, with the music from inside.

"You know, in some states you get arrested for that" I heard a female voice say. I opened my eyes and saw Angelina standing there, leaning against her car. Smirking at me. I took a few steps towards her, trying my best not to fall. I smiled up at her, she looked beautiful in the moonlight. Although everything was slightly blurry, she was the thing I could see very clearly. Angelina laughed and stood up walking over to me.

"So, you blew me off for a bottle of tequila. Tequila's no good for you—doesn't call, doesn't write, it's not nearly as much fun to wake up to." She smiled. That damn smile. I grabbed her collar of her shirt and pulled her in to me. we kissed, her tongue invading my mouth. There was no way she wouldn't taste the tequila on my tongue.

"Take me for a ride Ang" I giggled. She laughed at me and took me along with her to her car. We immediately went to the back of the car, both of us knowing very well what was going to happen. The moment we closed the car door Angelina pulled me towards her. And in that moment, I didn't think about anything else. I just felt Angelina's lips crashing against mine. She descended with the kisses from my lips to my neck, causing an all to familiar sensation.

"God!" I spoke almost in a moan that I took care of suppressing.

"Still want to ditch me for tequila" Angelina whispered in my ear. Her body was practically leaned over mine. I felt my body heat up with all that situation. Angelina moved her tongue with the right pressure over my pulse point. Angelina backed away with a smirk. Despite the darkness I could see her eyes burning in desire.

"What do you want Y/N" The woman asked as if she was challenging me.

"For you to please me in every way possible" I whispered, daring her back. Angelina got closer. "Can you do that miss Jolie?"

"You know I can" Angelina stared at me. that aroused look on her face.

"If I were you, I wouldn't be so sure." Is she teased I would tease too. I would show Angelina it wasn't only her who had the power here.

"I am absolutely sure, I know what you like" The woman strongly pulled me to her, making me sit on her lap. Fuck.

"And I know how to do it well" Those were her words before kissing me. Angelina was aggressive and ruthless. Her hands trailed up under my dress, dragging her nails up my thighs, stopping on my ass in which she squeezed hard. I hasped between her lips, letting out an almost moan.

You can't understand what it's like to be straddling this woman who stared at you with so much desire. Her iris was in a dark green, her mouth half open in a mismatch breath. The little light coming from the streetlight and my house left her mysterious and totally sexy.

Angelina smiled slowly sliding her tongue over my lips. "You like it when I do this" She stated, it wasn't even a question. She squeezed my ass hard.

"Who guarantees you that?" I asked, keeping my moans to myself.

"Your body" The brunette locked her eyes in the direction of my breast. "And your reactions."

"When I kiss your body like this" She whispered as she kissed my neck, and going down between the valley of my breasts. I arched my body, completely forgetting what was left of my sanity. I felt Angelina's tongue sliding quickly on my skin. I just closed my eyes and let myself go. Her hands traveled up my back, slowly lowering the zipper of my dress. Angelina took care of quickly taking the fabric of my body, leaving me only in lingerie. I could see the satisfaction in her eyes.