3. First red carpet

Maleficent premierre:

And there is was in the bedroom at my girlfriends house all dressed up to go to her movie premiere. I was wearing a black strapless dress. My hair was down and slight wavy. I was so nervous because this was my first time ever going to a red carpet, and it was the first time we were officially coming out together as a couple. I walked down stairs and saw my beautiful girlfriend getting the last touch ups with her make-up. When she saw me she quickly came up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Hey gorgeous" she spoke leaning in for a kiss, before both our make-up artist screamed. No kissing it will ruin you lipstick. We turned around looking at them giggling as angelina pressed a quick kiss against my lips. "Are you nervous?" She always knew exactly how i felt and what I needed that was one of the reasons why I fell madly in love with her, and why I was ready to come out.

"A little bit" I spoke pulling her in a hug.

"It's going to be okay baby, i'm there the whole time by your side" she said and kissed my forehead.

(Time skip red carpet)

Angelina softly squeezed my hand before we walked out the car. She helped me out and hold my hand. I was met with her beautiful green eyes that made me know everything was going to be alright. We walked a little bit further with camera's going off in every derection and everyone screaming angie's name. It was so much chaos I didn't even know what was happening.

We first walked to the fans and went to give out autographs. In that moment angelina and I were not close anymore. She stood on one side and I was on the other. When we were done with all the fans the moment came for the photos. Angelina walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "It's going to be okay baby, just smile" she spoke softly in my ear and placing a sweet kiss on my cheek. Which made everyone go more crazy then they were before.

We posed for a few pictures and walked a bit further. After a few moment I felt forest green eyes staring at me. I looked up to angelina that was looking straight into my Y/E/C eyes. We looked at each other her hand on my waist holding me tighter. When enough pictures were taken we walked to the interviewers at first I wanted to let her go alone but she grabbed my hand and took me with her. "If you're uncomfortable just sqeeuze my hand and we can move on" she spoke in my ear before we walked to the first set of interviewers.

"Here comes angelina with I think here I think new girlfriend" a interviewer spoke in the camera before turning to us "hello, how are you guys doing?" She asked

"Were doing fine, it's always hetic but we are happy that were here and can't wait for everyone to finally see the movie" angelina spoke in the mic.

"If I may ask, what are you two of each other?"

"Well this is my girlfriend, Y/N" angelina spoke looking at me proudly.

"That is awesome, you guys look very cute together" she said looking at both off us "so how was it getting ready for the premierre"

"It was fun, I love that people did my hair and make-up and stuff, i've never had that before so it was a new fun experience" I spoke.

"Y/N have you seen the movie or is this going to be the first time for you too"

"No I haven't seen it yet, so i'm very excited. I was on set sometimes so I saw like bits but not completelly so I can't wait". 

"What was it like to see angelina in her full costume with her horns on"

"Omg, it was very cool, and funny because in the beginning she bumped into everything with her horns. We even went to grab lunch while she still had her horns on it was so funny to see everybody looking at her like what the hell is happening" I laughed thinking back at the moment. I felt angelina looking at me proudly before we moved on to do a few more interviews.

We walked inside the building and got seated at our table. "You did great babe" she said and gave me a kiss before she turned back to look at the screen.