34. Office party

Request: sincerelyalexxxx

Y/I Means your Initials.

Pictures below what Angelina and Y/N are wearing. Y/N's top is a body, if you don't know what that is look it up on the internet, or else you can maybe get confused in the story. 

Thank you Natasha Romanoff, aka marvel for the line (You will see later what I mean by that ;))

warning: Smut!! Name calling, degrading and praise. 

A small glass, with the dark drink inside

A small glass, with the dark drink inside. I was holding the glass tightly in my hand, watching people make their way inside. Happy chatters were heard in the room, nicely dressed people with champagne in their hand.  I took a sip of the drink, feeling it burn down my throat. My eyes scanned around the room, my eyes landing on one person in particular. Rosalee Anderson.

Rich, beautiful woman. Boss of three companies on the east coast. She was wearing a black low-cut dress, with a slit up to her thighs. All the men around her wanting her, but I knew she doesn't like to eager people. She laughed, her head leaned back, flipping her dark brown hair behind her shoulder. Showing of her collarbone. I scanned my eyes over the people standing close by her. You had the too eager men, laughing a little too hard at her. You had the way to confident people, thinking they could get with her with just a snap of their fingers. You have the shy people, standing close by, but not making a move. And then you have people like me. Looking from a distance, observing her.

"Y/N" I heard a silvery voice behind me. I took a sip of my drink while turning around to the mysterious voice. Chocking on my drink the moment my eyes met hers. A red silk dress hugging her body. Showing of all her curves, but not giving away too much. The dark make-up around her eyes, popping out the color of her eye. The matte, red lipstick matching the color of her dress. The high heels she was wearing making her slightly tower over me.

"Angelina." I exclaimed. Looking her up and down once again. The moment I laid my eyes on her it seems like I couldn't take them off again, she had me in some sort of spell.

"Hi." She replied. "Are you ready?" She asked me, making me snap out of my daze.

"I am." I said confident. She slightly nodded at me, and we walked together to a group of people. Introducing ourselves and began talking about the company. I was talking to a few people when Angelina caught my eye. A man flirting with her. I clenched my glass as I studied them. The dark-haired man trying to seem taller than her and failing hard. His hand on her hip, something stirred inside me. I tried to take my eyes away from them when I made contact with Rosalee. I raised my glass at her and nodded, still seeming uninterested. I walked over to Angelina placing my hand on the small of her back. Angelina turned around towards me, dropping the man all together. Well, this was working out for me. "What's up Y/N?" She questioned, looking down at me.