2. Drinking game

Tw: smut
G!p warning
"Hey baby i'm going out tonight with a couple of friends, want to join?" I spoke walking out of the shower. With my body wrapped in a towel. I looked at angelina who was laying on the bed with her phone in her hand.

"Really? I thought we could just watch movies tonight and just do nothing" she spoke whining looking at me with a pout and her puppy eyes.

"Don't do that, you know I can't resist that look. But I really have to go it's liza her birthday" I spoke not looking at her knowing I was going to break if I did. I could never resist her, that look and she knew it. I walked to the closet to try and find something to wear for tonight. I saw angelina looking at me and walking over. Hoping I have convinced her to go.

"Okay, how about we go for a little while" she spoke in my ear wrapping her arms around my towel wrapped waist. Her lips lowering on my shoulder pressing soft kisses. Her hands grabbed the towel and slightly tugged on it making it fall of my body. Which left me in only my underwear. Her hands going over my stomach which sent shivers up and down my spine. Her lips now sucking on my neck making me throw my head back for more access. I turned around in her arms. My hands going over her jawline moving her lips to meet mine. I gave a soft kiss before turning around and grabbing something to wear. Knowing if I would go further we wouldn't make it on time to the party.

"Baby" angelina said trying to push me back against her again. Her eyes dark with lust.

"No, we have to change and then we need to go, no time for that" I spoke pulling my top over my head and my pants on. I walked over to angelina's side of the closet and grabbed my favorite dress of hers and gave it to her, signaling that I wanted her to wear that. I grabbed my phone and a small shoulder bag putting my things in there. I went downstairs grabbing the gift I bought. I waited on angelina on the counter of the kitchen. I was busy looking at my phone not realising angelina was already standing in front of me. Her hair slight wavy, she put on a little bit of make-up, and wearing the dress I gave her. I couldn't help but blush at the beauty in front of me.

"What?" she asked confused why I was staring so hard. "Something wrong" she spoke coming closer to me. "Helloo, earth to Y/N" laughing at my reaction to seeing her. she stepped in between my legs pressing a kiss on my lips which made me snap out of my gaze . I pulled her into me more my hands going to the lower part of her back before she pulled away and walked away to the car. Before I could move my hands lower.

"Let's go Y/N, or we are going to be late" she spoke walking to the door. she swayed her hips walking away from me. When she disappeared around the corner I hopped of the counter and quickly followed her.

We were sitting on the couch playing a bord game that liza made. It was a drinking bord game. Angelina was sitting on my right, my arms on her shoulder pulling her close to me. I was already a bit drunk and angelina not by far. She was lucky that she almost never needed to drink in this game.

I threw the dice and got 3. I grabbed my pawn. I already saw I was landing on the place with 'bodyshot' writin in it. I grabbed a bottle and spinned it and whoever it landed on had to do the bodyshot on me. Luckily it landed on angelina. She giggled looking over at me, she was enjoying this knowing she could easily tease me with this. I pulled my top higher showing my bellybutton. I laid across the couch and alcohol was put in my bellybutton. I held my breath not wanting to let the alcohol going over my belly. Angelina grabbed her hair, holding it with her hand, she leaned down going to my belly. I could only watch her looking down at me with a mischievous look on her face. she pressed her lips over my bellybutton and drank up the booze, normally then it was done. But she wanted to tease me so her she slowly let her tongue going into my bellybutton. She got up again knowing that everybody was watching. She made a humming sound before leaning over to kiss my lips.

Then it was angelina's turn she grabbed the dice and got 5. She landed on 'lick neck of person to left' which was me. Again a grin covered her face knowing she could tease me more. She knew my neck was sensitive and I always got turned on when she kissed my neck. She looked over at me and pushed my hair aside and I felt her breathing in my neck but she waited a few seconds before she pressed her lips down. Her tongue going over my neck. I bit down my lip trying to not let out a moan, we were still with our friends ofcourse. Her hands gently laid on my thigh soflty sqeeuzing it. I was already so turned on but when her hands moved up further I couldn't hold it anymore. I felt myself getting harder with every inch her hand moved up. She moved her head away from my neck and I grabbed her hands pulling her to the bathroom.

I pushed her in the bathroom against the counter, hungerly attacking her lips. I couldn't help it she made me so hard teasing me all night. I needed it, I needed her now.

"You are evil Jolie" I spoke against her lips. Her bottom lip between my teeth before I let it go with a plop.

"Not here baby" she spoke but moans took up half of her sentence. Her hands on my shoulder pulling me as close to her as she could.

"So first you make me hard, and then do nothing about it" I spoke against her ear. Pressing my dick harder against her center which made angelina let out a moan. "Please baby, no one will know, please I need it..... I need you" I spoke whining in her ear.

"Fuck... Y/N" she moaned her head thrown back. I pushed her up on the counter my hands going over her thigh squeezing them lightly. "Okay, but please be quiet" she gave in. With that I moved my hands up higher pulling her dress up. My hands going over het panties. "Mmm baby your so wet" I spoke moving my head to her center. I moved her panties of her and slowly pressed my lips against her thigh. Her hands moving to my hair pressing me closer to her. I moved my head closer to her center. I couldn't wait any longer and pushed my tongue in.

"Fuck" she moaned pulling my hair which she knew drived me insane. "You said be quiet" I spoke against her. My hands going up her thigh before pushing 2 fingers in her. Which made her let out a hard moan. I pushed my fingers in and out my head going up to kiss her lips. Trying to keep her quiet by kissing her.

"Fuck baby. I'm cumming" she spoke against my lips. And with that I felt her walls tighten. I curled my fingers again hitting her g-spot which was her undoing.

I wanted to help her get of the counter when she pressed her lips hard against mine. Pulling me in once more. Her hands going to my pants. And before I knew it my pants where off and her hands going over my boner. 'We are not done yet' she spoke pulling my underwear down.

"Fuck me" her eyes were dark filled with lust which turned me on more. I slowly pushed my dick inside. Letting her adjust to my size before moving. Her nails buried in my skin. She pressed me closer signaling for me to move.

I pounded in her hard. Her head buried in my neck trying to keep quiet, it didn't work very well. "Baby i'm cumming again" she spoke against my neck biting down onto it. I pounded into her harder which was her undoing. The feeling of her juices around my dick and her walls clencing pushed me over the edge. We both rode out her high before I pulled out of her both cathing our breath. We fixed our clothes and went straight home not even saying our goodbyes.