6. Tattoo

"Babe I want to get a tattoo" I spoke looking at angelina laying her head on my lap. It was late in the evening but I always wanted one and didn't want to wait anymore.

"Really?... you?"angelina spoke sitting up again and looking in my eyes to see if I was serious or not.

"Yes me, I want one and want to do it right now" I looked at her serious and she was just laughing probably thinking I was joking. I didn't do many crazy things I was always more grounded, but I really wanted to do this for a long time and when I got with angelina and she had so many I couldn't get it out of my mind anymore. She finally stopped laughing when she saw I still looked at her serious.

"Okay... well then let's go" she grabbed my hand and took me straight to the car. She probably still thought I wouldn't go through with it, but boy she was dead wrong.

(Time skip tattoo shop)

I was standing in front of some pictures of tattoo's although I already knew what I wanted it couldn't hurt to look. "Do you know what you want" angelina spoke coming up from behind me her hands going to my waist and pulled me back into her.

"Hmm I know, but you will just have to wait and see. I'm not going to tell you" I said turning around and pecking her lips before walking away to get the tattoo.

Angelina POV

I was waiting on Y/N to get her tattoo when I saw paparazzi outside. God I hate them. I saw them taking a video but I really didn't care I was to lazy to even walk to them. Y/N finally got back she walked over to me with a mischievous grin on her face. She walked to the counter to pay.

I softly came up from behind her and pushed her hair to the side I placed my lips on her neck softly sucking on it. My hands going down to her butt and sqeeuzing it. When I kissed on her sweet spot Y/N couldn't help but let out a soft moan. I quickly pulled away knowing there was still paparazzi outside but by know they probably already have everything on camera. I didn't care tho because they would always make up some fake story.

(Time skip at home)

When we finally arrived at home Y/N was already asleep on my lap. I pulled her up and carried her into the house and upstairs to the bedroom. I placed her on our bed but when I tried to get her out off her clothes to get her in something more comfortable she grabbed my hand.

"No you can't take my clothes off, I still don't want you to see the tattoo" Y/N spoke half asleep.

"But baby you need to take off your clothes or else you are going to be uncomfortable, and can you please just give me a hint where you got it?" Y/N knew I was curious and hated that she didn't tell me. I didn't know what she got or where she got it. And she wasn't about to tell me.

(Time skip few days later)

I was laying in bed with Y/N who was reading her book. When she finally put it aside I pressed a kiss against her cheeck. When one kiss let to another which let me to me grinding in her lap. I pushed her back and pulled up her shirt a bit more. I kissed her stomach going up more and more and pushing her shirt up with the process.

When I arrived at her breast I took her nipple in my mouth when I pushed myself up again I looked at the side of her right breast and that's when I saw it.... her tattoo. I was a cute tattoo a rose. I looked at Y/N while my fingers run over her tattoo. She looked at me curiously probably wanting to know what I thought.

"Well do you like it?" She spoke looking up at me.

"Omg I love it... it looks... I mean... it's... sexy" I went down again and softly licked my way up her tattoo which drived her insane. This was fun know I had a new spot to tease her.

"Ang.. please"

"Mhh patience baby, you know you should have told me you were going to get a tattoo in that spot, now I know why the girl who gave you the tattoo kept looking at you" I spoke making my way toward her neck before biting hard on it, she let out a hard moan.

"I'm yours.. only yours, now please stop teasing me and just fuck me"