18. Hard to get

Tw: smut
Y/N POV
"Who is that?" I asked my best friend Liza looking over to a beautiful brunette who was sitting in the VIP area on the couch.

"That is Angelina the daughter of the owner, total fuck girl, but damn she is good" she said with a slight giggle at the end.

"And how would you know that" I said raising my eyebrow.

"That for you to guess and for me to know" she said ordering a drink for us.

"Since when do you hook up with girls?" I said looking at my best friend.

"I don't it was just her" she said walking away with her drink to a couch nearby. I looked at her walking away. She never hooked up with a girl and I don't know how Angelina got her to. Damn she must be good.

The rest of the night was just rejecting one guy after another. Liza left me a few minutes ago for some guy so there I was alone at the bar waiting for my next shot.

"Hello there, are you here alone?" Another guy came up to me.

"She is with me" someone spoke behind him. I couldn't see her face but I heard a woman's voice. He didn't move and still stood next to me blocking the hopefully beautiful woman. He kept looking at me and it made me very uncomfortable.

"You can always come with me?" He said in the most disgusting voice ever.

"Yeay no thanks" I said.

"Now get out she cleary doesn't want you" the girl behind him spoke again before he walked away.

"Thanks" I said before I looked up and was met with beautiful green eyes. I looked at her face closely and recognised it as Angelina aka the fuckgirl. Great just great (Note sarcasm).

"Hello my name is Angelina" she said holding her hand out.

"Y/N" I said grabbing her hand for a short second before returning to order a drink.

"You not to chatty are you?" She said still eyeing me.

"Well not with you" I said before walking off with my drink. I heard her walk after me. I was not in the mood to be hit on by a fuck girl.

"What do you want?" I asked trying to stay calm at her.

"You" she said coming closer placing a hand on my cheek.

"No thanks" I said walking away again. I looked over my shoulder and saw her standing there her mouth slight open and her eyes widened.

Angelina Pov:

What the hell just happened I never got rejected. Something about her is driving me crazy and I want her. I got back to the vip area but not taking my eyes off the beautiful Y/H/C.

"What are you staring at?" Ariana asked me looking at the direction I was looking at.

"She is hot" ariana said looking at the girl I was staring at. Y/N looked up and met my eyes she hold the gaze and started swaying her hips at the beat of the music. A guy came behind her and she swayed her hips against him, but she kept staring at my eyes. She was doing this on purpose. She was grinding on him on purpose, and the worst part of it was it worked. 

She turned around in the guys arms and threw her arms around his neck grinding into him. Her ass looked perfect in that skirt but the guy's hands on her made me jealous as hell.

What the fuck me jealous I never get jealous. What is this girl doing to me.

When the guy started to get to handsy she kindly rejected him and kept dancing on her own again.