9. Teacher

Tw: smut
I was sitting in my first class of today. I was sitting in the back with my phone while talking to some people. I was familiar as the 'bad girl', I hated school, hated the rules on the school. I didn't like the teachers. But I was always nice to my class mates I didn't like bulling and never did it myself, which is why I always hated the people who were bulling. But I was the girl who didn't care about school, gave the teachers a hard time. Well today we had a new teacher because the last one couldn't handle us. No one knew who it was but I was just exited because new teachers were always such an easy mark.

When the teacher walked in everybody looked up but I didn't care I continued on my phone not caring about the new teacher and right away a great way to find out what the teacher would do. when I got a text from my boyfriend telling me to meet him outside my classroom. I tried to respond to the text when my phone got snatched out off my hand and a tall brunette stood in front off me she was wearing a black button up shirt and a tight skirt I have to admit she looked hella fine. I looked up at her wondering what the hell she thought she was doing. "You can't take away phones, it's a rule at this school" I said nochalant to the new teacher, I know it was a lie but I couldn't let my phone get taken away for the whole day or even the whole class.

"Too bad I don't follow the rules" she spoke walking away with my phone in her hand. she looked badass but now way in hell I was going to take this and not do anything back. She began speaking to the class as she introduced herself, her name was angelina jolie. But ofcoure miss Jolie for us.

"Can I go to the restroom" I said from the back off the class interupting her teaching. She ignored me and turned her attention back to teaching. I heard my phone go off with text, probably from nick (my boyfriend) because I said I would meet him. She gave everyone work to make and sat back at her desk she grabbed my phone and turned my ringtone off. I saw she read my texts or got a quick glence at them.

I just stared in front off me wondering how the hell I would get out off this boring classroom. Miss Jolie walked over to my desk with a sheet of paper in her hand. It had one sentence at the top. "Write that sentence over and over again until class is done, after class you need to stay" she said she leaned down on my desk and I got a good view off her breast hanging right in front off my face. I couldn't help it but keep staring at them and then she walked of giving me a good look at her ass in that tight skirt. Damn she was probably the hottest teacher I ever had and also the biggest bitch.

No way in hell I was going to do write that sentence over and over again. So I just started drawing on the paper. So it looked like I was busy writing. When class was finally done I handed in my 'work' and tried to get out off the classroom. "Miss Y/L/N" she said making me stop in my movements towards the door. "Close the door please" she said when I turned around seeing her looking at my drawings. "I don't like to repeat myself" she said with a now more hars tone.

I decided to go along with it and closed the door and went to sit on a table in front off the desk. "You can get your phone back after you last class" she said sitting in front of her desk.

"This is my last class, so can I get my phone back" I said trying to convince ofcourse this wasn't my last class but she doesn't know that. She looked at me with a cold stern look on her face.

"Well than you can get your phone back when i'm done so if this was your last class you can stay here and I will give you work to do and when i'm done you get you phone, and then you are actually going to do the work" she spoke looking at me her eyes narrowing.

"Okay I still have classes. Now can I go?" I said wanting to get out of here and this day over as soon a possible. No teacher has every been able to go against me. She kept looking at me I knew what she wanted me to say so I could go and kept looking back at her. I couldn't keep it any longer and gave in "please" I said looking down not daring to look her in the eyes. And with that she stood up and opened the door for me "see you after you last class miss Y/L/N"