19. Lost

TW: miscarriage

There I was sitting on the lounger on the balcony. I got back from the hospital with my mom. My wife was still out and didn't know I went to the hospital. My mom wanted to stay with me but I just wanted to be alone. I didn't know what to do I just stared in to the space with tears in my eyes. The reason I went to the hospital because I suddenly started bleeding down there. I was 5 months pregnant. Yes that's right was. I lost the baby.

I was still staring to the sky when I heard the door open. I didn't move I just laid there. My make-up all over my face, my eyes red from crying. My hair all messed up and in my face because of the wind. But I just couldn't make myself move to meet my wife. The one who has always been here for me, the one who wanted this baby more than ever but I failed. I failed in keeping it save, I failed at being a mother before I even began. I heard the keys being placed on the table and a coat being hanged up. This was it the moment Angelina would see me as a failure, the moment she would leave me. And the worst of it all I couldn't blame her, it was my fault I didn't keep the baby save.

I heard the door open to the balcony and Angelina stepping in. "Hey baby how are you, how is my other baby" she said from behind me. Tears sprung in my eyes but I didn't say anything. I kept staring at the sky hoping this was all a nightmare, a horrible nightmare. I would still be okay the baby was still save and I would wake up with my beautiful wife and we would have a beautiful baby. But sadly it wasn't, this horrible nightmare was my life.

"What's wrong?" She asked me, she grabbed a chair besides me and sat down. I still didn't look at her I couldn't make eye contact. I just couldn't tell her. She asked about the baby the second she came in, I don't want to be the one that is going to destroy her happiness. "Y/N?" She asked softly her hand going to my chin and pushing it to face her. I kept my eyes down. "Why can't you look at me?" She said softly, I heard her voice breaking in the sentence. "Did I do something wrong" she thinks it's her fault when it was mine. I have to say it but I just can't. "Please say something" she said I still looked down, when I saw a tear fall down and landed on her legs.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I made eye contact the moment I saw her glossy green eyes I broke down. Tears started falling and I couldn't stop them. "I-I" I tried to speak but I just couldn't. I couldn't get it of my lips. "I lost it" I said softly. She looked at me confused, but when I placed both of hands on my belly she got the message. I saw tears falling from her eyes. I saw her hearth break in to a million pieces right in front of me. I couldn't help it and again I broke down in to sobs. My hands cluthing my belly. "I-I'm s-so sor-sorry" I spoke between sobs, but angelina didn't say anything. Just when I thought she was about to stand up and leave she grabbed my hands and hugged me.

She hugged me so tight like she was afraid of letting go. I felt her hands going through my hair. She was holding me so careful as if she made one wrong move I would break. She kissed my forehead and just held me not saying anything not doing anything else. That moment I knew she wouldn't leave me, she would take care of me. And be there for me. Just like I would be there for her. We lost our babygirl, but we still had each other. And we will always have each other.