Unhappy Awakenings

"Oh Titan, what time is it?" Luz thought rubbing the dust out of her eyes, she looked around and realized what had happened, the explosion must've knocked her out.  Luz got up looked down to where she last saw Princess Amity and and almost fainted when she saw she wasn't there. 

"Oh no, if I'm the one that loses the Princess my head's gonna roll." Luz said, freaking out. She could feel a panic attack coming on but was interrupted by what sounded like Amity. "Hey, guard, get over here. Your job's to protect me not the other way 'round." Luz snapped her head in that direction and saw Princess Amity holding her staff and creating a wall out of abomination goop to fill the hole in the wall.

"Princess Amity, your alive? I thought you'd been killed or taken by whatever caused that explosion." Luz said in disbelief, rushing over to Amity's side. "No, the explosion only knocked you out, all the debris missed me somehow. Though someone did try to get in." Amity pointed with her free hand at what appeared to be someone unconscious on the floor, there was a small pool of blood coming out their arm and their hair was matted with blood. "They tried to attack me but I fought them off with my sword." Amity said. Luz was about to ask what sword when Amity sighed, and held out her hand. A bit of abomination goop came free from her little pocket container and made a sharp blade around her hand.

"Woah, how'd you learn to make that?" Luz asked is dismay, as she reached for her own sword which was much smaller in comparison to Princess Amity's. "Taught myself." Princess Amity responded with a cocky grin on her face. "But that's not the main problem right now, it's more the fact that were currently under attack by someone, so help me with this wall nitwit!" "Yes ma'am" Luz said, pulling out her staff and readying an abomination spell. "Don't call me ma'am, were the same age." Princess Amity said, annoyed. "Right, sorry." Luz said apologetically before returning to the spell.

After a minute of guiding abomination goop the wall was finished, covering the hole entirely. They both sat down and sighed with relief. Luz looked over at Amity and smiled but turned away when the Princess looked at her to try to talk.

"Excellent job there guard, you really protected the hell out of me!" Amity yelled sarcastically. "I have a name you know." Luz  corrected. "And why in Titans name should I care about your name!?" Amity yelled. Luz got up off the ground and was about to leave when she heard muffled noises from outside.

"Hey what's that?" Luz asked, looking towards the wall of abomination goop. "Don't you try to change the subject, I could have you petrified for thi- your right, what is that?" Amity got up and looked towards the abomination wall just in time for it to start coming down.

"Oh no, guard what's happening?" Amity asked slightly panicked. "I don't know, it's nothing I've ever seen before." Luz walked a bit closer and took her mask off, allowing Princess Amity to see her face for the first time. The falling wall of abomination had reached Luz's head by now but Princess Amity didn't notice, her eyes were locked on Luz's face.