Escape Preparations

"You need me to help you what?" Luz asked, shocked. "Escape, was that not obvious?" Amity responded, slightly confused. "I heard that part, I'm more shocked about the fact that if I help you escape I'll get PETRIFIED!" Luz said, exasperated. 

"I only need to leave for a night." Princess Amity responded, slightly alleviating Luz's stress. "Ok, so what I need to do is help you escape from a heavily fortified castle so you can what, visit Bonesborough?" Luz asked, slightly terrified. "Well I was more thinking Latissa but I'd go Bonesborough." The Princess responded nonchalantly.

"I... whuh... ju... you... wh... Gimme a second." Luz finally managed tp stutter out, she started rubbing her temples and eventually gave in. "Fine, I'll help you visit, on three conditions." "What? Three!" Amity responded slightly outraged. "Fine, I won't help." Luz responded, Amity quickly retorted. "Ugh... fine," "Thank you, now when were out there, you must always stay by my side. Also, wear something a little more subtle than a cloak made out of abomination goop, I should have something that'd fit you in my room. And third, were going to Bonesborough, I grew up there so I know where everything is." 

"Alright then guard, we'll go to your room, but how will I get there without people getting suspicious?" Amity asked, with a slight tone pretention. "Like this." Luz responded with a small smirk. She quickly made a small blue spell circle casting an illusion spell making Amity look like an emperors coven guard.

"Oh great, I have to look like one of you." Amity responded snidely. "You know I can leave anytime right?" Luz said matter-a-factly. "Why couldn't I have a bodyguard like my old one someone bribe-able? Someone who would let me leave." Amity asked under her breath. "Look I'm just trying to keep you safe." Luz said annoyed, Amity looked at her with a strained face for a second but gave up.

"So why do I have to get some of your clothes instead of just using an illusion the whole time?" Amity asked, annoyed. "How exactly do you expect me to keep up an illusion spell for hours?" Luz asked, slightly exasperated. "... Touché." Princess Amity said.

Luz got out of her chair and opened the door starting to walk down to her room. Amity followed behind her cautiously before realizing that at this time the halls were almost entirely empty. They kept walking together down the hall, occasionally dodging behind walls, before they eventually made it to Luz's room.

Luz pulled out her key and opened the door, she walked in and took her helmet off before sitting down on her bed. Amity walked in behind her and eyed the room before remarking. "This is your room? My closet is bigger than this place." "Their guards quarters, it's not exactly a room at the Hexilton." Luz responded, she leaned forward and turned the lamp next to her bed on.

"Still, how do you move in here? It looks like an ant would suffocate in here." Amity asked, still confused. "Well, it's bigger than my old room." Luz said. "How?" Amity asked. Luz simply shrugged and started looking through her closet.

"Here, these should help you blend in." Luz threw a shirt and pants at Amity and laid back down. Amity created a quick spell circle and the illusion around her disappeared and her princess clothes changed into the outfit Luz gave her.

"Wow you look just like a normal person, besides the haircut, so just wear the hood on that coat." Luz said, getting off the bed, knocking all the sheets to the ground, revealing Good Witch Azura Part 5. "Come on, not again," Luz said picking the sheets back up and putting them back on her bed.

"Hey wait, was that a Good Witch Azura book?" Amity asked. "Yes." Luz responded, slightly embarrassed. "I love those books!" Amity exclaimed, Luz looked at her with surprise before saying. "Really? My friends make fun of me for reading them because their children's books." Luz responded, smiling shyly. "Well those people are stupid, those books are literary masterpieces." Amity responded. Amity smiled at her and opened the door. "So should we go now?" She asked.