Welcome to Bonesborough!

"Ahh!" Amity screamed for the second time. "You really gotta get used to teleporting." Luz said, laughing. "Shut up!" Amity said with the venom seeping back into her voice. "Anyways, welcome to Bonesborough!" Luz said, pointing to the town surrounding them. Amity looked and saw herself in what appeared to be a economic district considering the stalls all around her. 

"Wow." Amity said, amazed. "Yep, it's a bunch of... stores... It's not the most impressive thing." Luz said, confused by Amity's amazement. "I've never been out here on my own, you've gotta remember that." Amity pointed out, all amazement gone from her voice. "Right sorry." Luz said apologetically. "So where do you wanna go first?" "Uh... I don't actually know. Where would you suggest?" Amity asked, looking around again.

"Well when I was a kid I used to spend a lot of time at this one baking coven restaurant." Luz said, pointing in it's general direction. "Sure, I could eat." Amity said, turning towards where Luz pointed. 

They began heading towards the restaurant and arrived after a few minutes of walking. "So this where you would spend a lot of time at?" Amity asked, pointing towards the run-down restaurant. "I haven't been here in a while, I guess something happened to it."  Luz said, disappointed. "Ya think?" Amity asked exasperated. 

Amity turned to look at Luz but was caught off guard by the sullen look on the usually positive girls face. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked. "Sorry it's just, this place was important to me, I guess it went out of business in the past few years. I haven't been visiting Bonesborough nearly enough." Luz responded, sitting down on a nearby bench. Amity sat down next to her and was surprised by how upset she was over Luz being sad. 

"Hey, when I was a kid and something bad happened, my siblings would pull me in for a hug, so you want a hug?" Amity asked sincerely, holding her arms out. Luz turned towards the young Princess and scooted closer to her before hugging her tightly. 

"I've never had something I liked as a kid get destroyed, but I can imagine it's not a great feeling." Amity said, holding Luz tight. She could feel Luz's arm tighten around her as a response. After a few more seconds Amity let go and turned back towards the restaurant. "So do you know any other places?" Amity asked, she turned towards Luz but was broadsided by something totally unexpected. Luz kissed her.