A Whole New World

After they finished laughing they decided to begin their journey to Bonesborough. Luz held open her hand and her bat palisman "Batjamin" appeared, she grabbed Amity's hand and teleported them both to The Owl House

"Ahh!" What just happened!?" Amity yelled, looking around in shock. "I, teleported you, did you not know people could do that?" Luz asked, slightly confused. "Of course I did, it just never happens so suddenly when I'm going somewhere." Amity said, looking around. "Hey... where are we?" "My aunts house." Luz said, looking down.

"Why not your moms?" Amity asked, slightly confused. "She's... she gone." Luz whispered, choking on the final word. "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that." Amity said, with remorse in her tone. "It's fine... it was... it was a long time ago." Luz said, looking up and back at her aunt's house. Luz wiped a tear out of her eye and started walking towards the house.

Before she could make it to the door however Hooty extended out of the door to greet Luz. "LUZ! YOU'RE BACK, HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?!" He asked in his shrill voice. "Hi Hooty, and three weeks." Luz pointed out, side-stepping the bird tube. "Uh, what is that thing?" Amity asked, pointing at Hooty. 

"YAY! YOU BROUGHT FRIENDS!" Hooty yelled, extending towards Amity. "Ah!" Amity shrieked before falling to the ground out of fear. "Amity, this is Hooty, Hooty this is Amity." Luz said, helping Amity off the ground. "IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" Hooty asked with a huge smile on his bird face. "What! No!" Luz and Amity shouted at the same time, both blushing. Hooty simply smirked and retracted back into the door before opening it.

Luz and Amity looked at each other before turning away, both their faces bright red. They were quickly distracted by Luz's aunt Eda walking out the door. "Luz! So Hooty wasn't lying!" Eda shouted, running over and hugging Luz. "And is this the girlfriend I could hear Hooty screaming about?" Eda asked with a smug grin on her face. "No! She's just a friend!" Luz shouted back, embarrassed. "Uh uh... sure." Eda said, releasing Luz from her grasp and walking over to Amity. "Hi, I'm Eda, Luz's aunt." 

Eda reached her hand out, grabbed Amity's hand, and shook it. "Hi there." Amity said, still trying to regain her composure. "Hey... you look familiar." Eda said, squinting at Amity's face. "What, that's ridiculous, she is absolutely not the princess." Luz said nervously. "Wait... is she the Princess?" Ed's asked confused. "Come on man." Amity said to Luz exasperated. "I told you, I'm bad under social pressure." Luz said defensively. 

"Your girlfriend is the Princess?!" Eda shouted, surprised. "Once again, not my girlfriend!" Luz shouted, embarrassed. "But yes she is the Princess." "Do you know what subtly is?" Amity asked, hitting Luz on the back. "Sorry." Luz whispered back, blushing. "Why is the Princess here?!" Eda asked, reminding Luz and Amity that she was there.

"Oh well, I'm her bodyguard and she wanted to leave the castle, so I decided that we should go to Bonesbrough since I grew up here." Luz said, pointing towards Bonesborough. "Ahh, so you knew all the most romantic spots to take her-." Eda said but was cut off by Luz grabbing Amity's hand and teleporting away.