What?!

Amity recoiled in shock and pulled away, jumping off the bench. "LUZ! What the Titan was that!?" Luz seemed to be just as shocked as Amity. "I don't... I... I don't know why I did that." Luz said, putting her head in her hands.

Amity could tell that Luz didn't mean to do that and was feeling awful about it so she sat down next to her. "Hey its... it's ok Luz. I know you didn't mean it." She said. Didn't you? Luz raised her head out of her hands and wiped a tear out of her eye before she hugged Amity again. "I'm so sorry." She said, hugging her tighter. Are you? 

After a few more seconds Amity again stopped the hug, pulling away again and getting off the bench. "So, do you know any other places to eat?" Amity asked, looking around. "Uh yeah, probably. Oh there's this other place Eda used to take me to a lot." Luz said, turning around and beginning to walk over there.

When they finally arrived they found this restaurant not demolished. Luz walked inside with Amity behind her, pulling the hood tight to her face. She got a few stares from people but that could just be from the robe pulled over her head.

After waiting a few more minutes of waiting in line they were up. Luz ordered and Amity followed shortly after, the clerk took their orders and asked for twelve snails. "Oh well-" Amity said, she stopped talking though when Luz pulled out her wallet and put fifteen snails on the table. "Have a nice day." Luz said, grabbing a number off the table and heading over to a table outside. Amity followed behind and sat down with an inquisitive look on her face.

"Why did you pay for my food, you didn't have to." Amity asked. "Well... you didn't have any money on you, so how would you have bought it?" Luz asked, pointing out what seemed to be obvious to her. "Yeah but, I could've just not gotten anything." Amity said, pointing out what seemed to be obvious to her. "Yeah but, then what would you have eaten?" Luz asked, confused. "Nothing." Amity said. "Well we went to a restaurant, and you eat at a restaurant, it seems to be a pretty obvious connection to me." Luz said, opening the box with their food and pulling out her griffins eggs.

"Anyways, here's your food," Luz said, pushing the box over to Amity. "didn't you already eat?" "Yeah but, not very much, I was too excited about sneaking out to eat." Amity replied, embarrassed. Luz just looked at Amity with a smile and went back to eating her food. 

The two ate their dinner together, occasionally breaking into conversation but staying quite most of the time. And by the time  they were done neither of them remembered the kiss.