Chapter 5

Khushi's POV:

After Ayush left. I bid goodbyes to uncle and aunty and started off to the mall to get gifts for everyone and stuff which Aditi wanted. Well she did send me a long list.

After 3-4 hours of roaming and shopping alone I decided to get back home as it started getting dark outside.

I drove to my place and opened the door with my spare keys as aditi said she went out to get dinner. I went inside and kept all the things and changed into something comfortable.

I kept the gifts in my bags I'm taking to India and kept Adi's things in her room.I'm taking one big bag and a backpack. I don't think i need much stuff because I'm going just for a month and I could even buy clothes there which I probably will ,so there wasn't a need to take lot of stuff.

I was finally done packing and kept all the needed documents and passport in my backpack. I went in the living room and sat on couch watching Netflix

I heard the door open. That must be aditi. I paused the show and went in the kitchen to help her with the food.

We got the food out and sat in living room watching Netflix and having our dinner. After we were done we cleaned all the dishes and started getting ready for bed. I was about sleep when aditi bragged in my room without knocking , it's nothing new though

"To give you heads up we need to be in the airport at-least by 3:30 as our flight is at 5"she said getting all comfortable in my bed.

"Okay,are you sleeping here?"i asked her to which she nodded I sighed and mumbled ok and dozed off.

💜💜💜

I woke up by the sound of alarm.I sighed and woke up and saw Aditi still sleeping so i just poked her shoulder with my finger.She moved my hand away i sighed and went near her ear and shouted "wakey wakey"and laughed

"God women let me sleep will you?"she mumbled still sleeping
"No and you need to wake up we have to get going it's already 2:15"i told shaking her.

She cursed something under her breath and woke up and went to her room to get freshen up.

I went in the restroom did my business and came out ,went in the closet to see what I can wear. I had to be the flight for maximum 23 hours so I decided to wear a oversized tee and black tights which reached just above my knees.

I took my stuff and went in the living room and waited for adi. She came out after 5 mins wears a crop tee and black leggings. I put on my flops we headed out after locking the main door. We gave one spare key to our neighbor.

We took a cab and reached airport by 3:40. We checked in and waited for our call in the waiting area.

We heard an announcement after 5-10 mins , so we made our way to the seats. I sat down and took out my laptop to check a few mails cause i wont be available till i tomorrow. I was so into my laptop that I dint even notice anything.

I heard the flight attendant announcing that we are about to take off and she asked us to switch off all the devices and tie our seatbelts. We did that and then the flight took off.

It was still pretty dark outside and the view was really amazing

I was so busy checking out the view that I didn't even notice Aditi talking to someone from the front seat

I was so busy checking out the view that I didn't even notice Aditi talking to someone from the front seat. She loves window seats and so do i so i asked her if she wanted to change seats as we are all steady in the sky and could remove our seatbelts.

She said she's okay she's just gonna sleep so she dint care. I mumbled ok.

After an hour i was pretty bored I looked at Adi . She was watching some series which I already saw. I looked out enjoying the view and plugged my headphones playing a few slow songs. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the music

After a while I felt someone remove my headphones. It had to be aditi. I raised my eyebrows at her asking 'what's wrong'.

"I'm gonna change my seat I'll be in the front ok?" I just nodded

"Ayush lets change the seats?" She asked to the guy sitting in front of me, I couldn't see him but the name was really familiar. I could just see him nod from the gap between the seats.

Adi waved at me like a small kid and I waved back at her giggling but it stopped when i saw who was gonna change the seat with her.

Holy crap! Just kill me

"It's The Ayush khurana"said consey
"Yes it is"
"Omggg"consey screamed.

He looked at me and smiled before taking the seat beside me while i was busy staring at him with wide eyes like a creep

"You are actually staring at him like a creep stop that it's embarrassing"said consey

I immediately turned away

"Hey"he said looking at me with smile on his face. He looks so goo- wait what am i even thinking!?

"H-hi" i said smiling nervously

"Why the hell did you get all nervous"asked consey
"I dont know, i just feel nervous around him consey i feel different i dont know what's happening"

"Umm I dint know you knew my parents"he said
"Uh well aunty is my mami's friend and my parents and yours were friends"i told him fidgeting my fingers
"Oh okay"he said and smiled

We sat in comfortable silence for sometime, I dint know what to talk about and neither did he i guess.

Finally he decided to break the silence he asked
"How long are you planning on staying in India?"
"For a month i guess, you?"i asked him
"I don't know it'll depend on my parents"he said chuckling. I smiled

It's been 5 hours since the flight took off we had breakfast, me and Ayush made a few small talks. It was really bright out now as it's around  10:30 in the morning. I felt sleepy so I decided to take a nap. I closed my eyes and soon dozed off.

________

Hellloooo people

How was this chapter???

Thank you so much for the support ❤️

Until next chapter,
Saranghae 💜