Chapter 11

Khushi's POV:
I was waiting for him to reply. After 2 minutes i got a text from him

"You will know that tomorrow"he said . I let outa groan and texted 'Fine bye' and kept my phone on the night stand for charging and slept for sometime.

Mami woke me up after 3 hours for dinner. I washed my face and went down. Everyone were waiting for me so I went and sat quickly and mumbled sorry to which they smiled.

I know that they wanted me to agree to this but I don't know what to do. I was deep in thoughts when mami called me.

"Khushi beta, Khurana's are coming here tomorrow to talk things out. Have you thought about it yet?"she asked, I could sense nervousness in her voice.
"Umm I...I will tell you tomorrow" I said and took my last bite and went in the kitchen.

I saw Shanti di doing the dishes. I went near her and kept my head on her shoulder. She wasn't here for 2 days she had to go back to her village because of some issue.

"When did you come?"I asked her.
"While you were asleep"she said and I mumbled ok.

She dried her hands and faced towards me.
"Mami said about the marriage thingy"she said. I looked at her horrified.
"She did?"i asked . She nodded.
"I dont know what to do di"i said and let out all the emotions. Everyone already went back to their rooms it was just me and di right now.

"Kuku, look at me, don't worry everything will be ok. And about the marriage should I suggest you something?"she asked. I nodded.
"I think you should say yes, I have seen that Ayush guy he's really good, his behavior towards everyone, him being protective and possessive for his loved ones and what not and not to mention he's really hot."she said teasingly. I chuckled.

"But seriously he's good for you too and when your Mami and Mama are trusting him over you so you don't even have to think that much they always want the best for you bacha. And this could also be a way for you to thank them for being there when your parents couldn't, well that's the secondary the first thing is your heart, what does your heart say what does it want?" She continued.
"Shanti di to be honest I really like his family. I've never been so comfortable with any other person other than you all. And about him he is really sweet. We even talked for a few times and every time we did I felt a different emotion" i told her honestly. She nodded.

"You will feel something like that when you find the person you adore. I had the same feelings when i met my husband too"she said with a sad smile. I hugged her and she responded to it.
"Ok now enough of this go and sleep and I heard that you will tell your decision tomorrow right so don't overthink it just go and sleep and tell them what you want honestly."she said. I nodded and mumbled a good night and started moving to my room.

I was about to open the door but stopped when i heard Mami talking to Mama in their room which is just across mine.
"I hope Khushi says yes. I really want her too cause I know Ayush will keep her happy"said Mami
"Yeah me too, I'll be really happy if she says yes"Mama said.

Not wanting to eves drop any more I entered in my room and made my decision and slept .

💜💜💜

Next morning I woke up early to go on a walk.

I was walking and thinking about my life, how it made turns and how I handled it and my family and Aditi helped me out every time. Oh No! I forget to tell all this drama to her. I think that she's gonna be mad when she knows and happy too. I called her and she lifted after 3 rings.

"Hey what's up bitch?"she said as soon as she lifted.
"Hi , listen we need to talk can we meet right now?"I asked
"Yeah is everything ok?"she asked with a serious tone
"I'll tell you everything just meet me at the AVL mall starbucks"i said and she told ok and ended the call.

I reached there first as i was just 10 minutes walk away. I went in and ordered a coffee and waited for her to come.

She came in after 5 minutes and ordered a drink and sat in front of me.
"Ok tell me what's wrong?"She asked. I sighed and narrated the full story to her.

"Wow girl so much happend and you forgot to tell me"she said faking her anger
"I'm so sorry i was really shocked after all this that I couldn't even think straight"i said making a cute face.
"Ok, so you are gonna say yes to this marriage?"she asked. I nodded assuring her.

"Khushi I'm really happy that your saying yes to this thingy , cause I swear he's gonna keep you happy and you do need someone in New York after i shift to Australia, but I assure you that you will never regret this" she said . I smiled.

Yes, she's shifting Australia after 2 months. She got a really good job offer there.

"So when are you meeting them?" She asked.
"Today and i need you to be with me please don't say no"i whined
"Okayy,I'll come by 10:30"she said I grinned and said thank you.

We talked for some more time and them she dropped me back home.

I went in my room took a shower wore something comfortable and went down for breakfast. And to tell them my yes for this. I went and sat on the dining table and cleared my throat. Shanti di was there as well , I looked at her and she passed me a smile .

"Umm Mama Mami I've made my decision" I said and all heads were turned to my direction. I was really nervous.
"I...Im ready for this marriage" i said closing my eyes.

____________

Helloooo ppllll!!

Finally Khushi agreed for this marriage but do you think Ayush will too?

You'll know that in the next chapter!

See yaaa❤️