Chapter 8

Khushi's POV:
Yes my academy or should i say my mom's?
My mom started this academy when she was 18 it was just her teaching kids classical dance at home. As the time flied she got more and more students so she decided to start an academy. When she was 20 she finally got a place to do so it was small back then but later she expanded it. After getting married my dad helped her a lot with the academy.

She was just 25 when i was born, when she held me in her arms for the first time she wished to make me a dancer. She started training me when i was just 2 and made me perform in every single activity conducted by the school and academy.

I really used to love her but she left me so did my dad.
When I turned 18 mami told all this to me and said that she had written the property of academy on my name which i now happily take care for with her help.

Today I'm going to my academy which is named as KS academy of dance. I wanted to go there after i came but I couldn't so i am now. I heard from our manager that we got lots of students this time so i just wanted to check everything properly.

We reached there, I went in to see my dance pictures my mom's and a few students pictures on the entrance wall. It brought tears in my eyes. It brings back memories.

I went in looking around, i saw the manager I went to talk to him.
"Hello miss Singhania, it's good to meet you after a long time" he said extending his hand.
"Hello to you too mr Ahuja, it's good to meet you too, so how have things been?" I said and asked shaking his hand.

We talked about a few things then I went in my cabin to check a few files and take a look at our students profiles.
Me and mami decided to conduct a fest on the third day of navratri, so I called our choreographers to let know and they were ok it ,so I passed the notice through text to everyone.

I was going through our financial files when someone knocked my cabin door. I asked them to come in , it was one of our helpers

"Ma'am there's a student and his family member who wants to meet you" he said
"Ok let them in" i said and cleared the mess on my table.
I heard a knock again , that must be them ,i asked them to come in.
A girl came in along with another girl and someone whom i never expected to be here

What is Ayush doing here? I thought .

Ayush's POV:
After coming back home i just went to sleep

Next day i woke up to my niece shaking me and shouting wake up
"Girl what's wrong with you?"i said trapping her with my arms so that she can't move. She giggled and said "chachu, mumma asked you to take me and mansi didi to our academy."
"And why should I take you guys there?"i asked
"Because everyone is busy and i need to talk to our Miss Singhania about our dance performance and to get Shanaya's admission there"said mansi entering my room.

Mansi is my Chachu's daughter she's 19, he has twin sons luv and kush too who are 12. Well my sister, yes i have a sister, she came here yesterday. She lives in London , she's married to a really good businessman Sameer Gupta and has a daughter that's Shanaya. She's just 5 and is adorable .

"God where am I trapped" I groaned.
"Well sorry not sorry you have to come with us there is no choice andd you might kinda get a chance with Miss Singhania she's beautiful."she said looking at me with smirk on her face.
"No thanks , I'm good and about me going with you guys, I'll be down in 30 so you guys better be ready or im sorry I wont go" i said getting out of my bed.
"Okay" I heard them scream. I chuckled. Though they are annoying i love them. My family is always my first priority.

I went down after 30 minutes and saw the girls waiting for me with their shoes on.
I cleaned my throat and signaled them to make a move out.

It took 30 minutes for us too reach their academy, we got down and went in. When we entered i saw many pictures on the entrance wall. I was looking at every picture carefully. I moved my eyes to see other pictures but one caught my eyes. It was beautiful or should i say the person in the picture looked beautiful. I moved closer to get a clear view of it.

As i moved closer i saw that it was Khushi. I was really shocked not that she's not beautiful when i saw her but in this picture she looked even more mesmerizing. I never knew she danced. I guess Rishabh missed that information.

I was then dragged by Mansi and Shanaya they entered some cabin and i had to follow them . When I entered , i saw the girl I've been thinking about. Yes you guys its Khushi.
She looked at me in shock i guess she never expected me to be here. So did I.

"Hello miss Singhania, I'm Mansi Khurana a student here" said Mansi to Khushi.
"Oh hello, please have a seat and please call me Khushi" she said while gesturing us to sit.
"Umm so this is my brother and my sister's daughter Shanaya" said Mansi to which Khushi nodded.
"I know Ayush we met a few times"she said looking at me Later turned to Shanaya
"Hi Shanaya" she said smiling
"Hi"Shanaya said shyly to which Khushi chuckled.

"So we are here to discuss about the performance and to get her admission here"said Masnsi pointing towards Shanaya. Khushi nodded. She then opened a drawer and took out a few papers. And moved it towards us.

"So about the admission all you need to do is fill this form and give to to our manager and select timings"she said pointing a particular paper.
"About the performance we are conducting a program on October 5 , third day of navratri and the performances you can discuss it with your choreographers. And just let them know what and how you are going to perform like solo or group ok?" She said and asked .

"Yes, thank you"said Mansi.
"Oh by the way not to sound rude but i was wondering if you are going to perform or not , cause everyone says that you dance really well so?"Asked Mansi.Khushi glanced at me and then replied.

"I wont be able to perform I'm sorry, but thank you for the compliment." She said looking at Mansi with sad face.
"Oh okay no problem" said Mansi and then she stood up and gestured me to come too.

But i was still confused how and why is Khushi here. I asked Mansi but she didn't know too so I decided to ask her when we meet again.

_________

What do you think will Khushi and Ayush meet again?if they do how will they and will Khushi open up?

Know more in the next chapter.

💜💜💜