Chapter 14

Khushi's POV:
I woke up in the middle of nowhere and Ayush was not in the car as well. I got out of the car and saw Ayush standing with Akhilesh uncle . Everyone were sitting in the cars except for us.

I went towards them, Akhilesh uncle went back in the car and Ayush saw me and came near me.
"What happend ?" I asked him.
"Nothing we just stopped for a break ,it will take 2 hours for us to reach"he said. I nodded.

Mansi and Myra di got out of the car and came towards us.
"Ayush, we were thinking of staying here in Nandi hills for tonight. I heard that the sunrihere is beautiful let's see that tomorrow morning and then go to village. What say?"Myra di asked. Mansi also gave a pleading look to him.

"I don't have any problem with that but let's ask Chachu, if he says yes then we can go"he said . They gave him cheeky grins. Ayush chuckled at them.

Akhilesh uncle came to us with a bag he gave it to Ayush and said something to which Ayush nodded.

"Khushi did you ever see the sunrise from Nandi hills" Myra di asked me.
"Unfortunately nope"i said.
"Then you must join us every is coming I guess"she said to which Mansi nodded,
"Okay"I replied.

Ayush came back to us .
"Guys chachu, chachi and dadi are going directly to Alampur(village name), it's just us going so we should start now"he said . We nodded and got back in the cars.

They three went to Ablapur and us to get rooms in the nearby hotel.

After an hour we reached to a hotel which is near to the sunrise point.we got off the cars and went in to get rooms. Ayush and sameer bhaiya(brother) went to the receptionist and got the rooms.
While we sat in the waiting area talking about stuff.

They came back with the keys.
"Guys 3 rooms mile hai(we got 3 rooms) ,choose you roommates" said Sameer bhaiya.
"Ok so let's see ,me Sameer and Shanaya in room 301. Mansi and Luv kush in 302 and Khushi Ayush in 303"said Myra di.

Me and Ayush sharing a room. That will be awkward. I looked at Ayush who was already looking at me with same expression.

"Myra you and Khushi share a room and we both we share the other, i dont think it's appropriate for us to share." Ayush said. Myra di sighed.
"Sorry  guys you have to share if you like it or not and about being appropriate or not its just us chill . If mom dad were here too they'd say the same. We trust you bachu(kid)" said Myra di teasing Ayush.
"Ok then its final, Ayush come let's get the luggage" said Sameer bhaiya. Ayush nodded and they both went.

Mansi and the kids went in the room while we were waiting for them.
"Myra di I really don't think we should share a room it won't be appropriate" I said.
"Khushi don't worry our family is open minded they won't think appropriately. And do you trust Ayush? Are you comfortable with him?"she said and asked.
"I trust him and I am comfortable but..."i said but she stoped me and said.
"When you trust him and are comfortable with him dont think that much. You both need to spend time with each other"she said. I sighed and nodded.

After they came we went to our respective rooms. And hell i must say it is awkward. Ayush was carrying our bags so I opened the room door.

Thank god it was double beds room or I would have passed out cause of awkwardness. We went in ,Ayush kept the bags and turned to me. Oh no!

"Um so you can go and freshen up until then I'll go and ask otherd about the dinner plan"he said. I nodded.

I immediately went in the restroom and let out a breath which i was holding for long time i dont know why.

"Consey you bitch what should i do?"
"Just stay calm and go with the flow" she said . I sighed and washed my face did my business and changed into normal tee and leggings.

By the time I was done Ayush came. He looked at me and smiled I returned. He went in the restroom. I sat on my bed and opened my laptop to check a few mails. After sometime I heard the door open.

I looked up only to see Ayush in nothing but a towel wrapped around his torso. His abs clearly visible. He looked like a greek god . Then I noticed what i was doing and closed my eyes with my hands quickly. I heard him chuckle. After a good two minutes I heard him say.

"You can open your eyes now"he said with a smirk on his face. Oh how I wish to wipe that smirk off i just gave him a quick smile and rolled my eyes at him.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me miss Singhania?"he asked coming towards me.
"What if i did mr Khurana"i said with some confidence that came outta nowhere.

He came closer to me and whispered his lips touching my ear
"Next time you do that there will be consequences so you better keep that in mind, ma bella"he said. My eyes widened , I chocked on air. I could feel heat up my cheeks.

I looked at him he just smirked. I turned my gaze back to my laptop screen and tried to distract myself from the incident that just happened.
I completely ignored him for the next 15 minutes I didn't even lift up my gaze.

I heard the door knock I looked up and saw Ayush opening the door. It was Sameer bhaiya. He came in and behind him everyone else trailed.
I closed my laptop and sat up straight.

"So you guys good?" Sameer bhaiya asked. I glanced at Ayush and nodded biting my lower lip.
"Ok we just came here to discuss tomorrow's plan" he said again.
"We need to be up the hill atleast by 5:30 to see the sunrise"Mansi said. We nodded.
"So we must wake up by 4:00!" I added. They nodded.
"4 in the morning" luv kush and Shanaya shouted with wide eyes. We all laughed at them.
"Yes 4 in the morning" Myra di said. They made a sad face.

"You can sleep in the car after we see the sunrise while driving to Alampur" i said. They looked at me and smiled and said ok.
"Okay so we should be back till 7:30 so after we have our breakfast here we can leave for Alampur" Sameer bhaiya said. We all agreed.

"Ok then people lets eat and sleep" Mansi said. We nodded and got out of the room and went in the restaurant and has dinner.

We came back to our rooms. We were about to sleep but we heard a knock, ayush looked at me confused about who it might be i just shrugged looking at him.

He opened the door. It was Shanaya. I went near the door and took her in my arms.

"What happend Shanaya?" I asked her cutely
"Mumma asked me to sleep here" she said rubbing her eyes sleepyly.
"And why did she tell that?" Ayush asked playfully glaring at her crossing his arms. Shanaya rested her head on my shoulder . I picked her up.

"I dont know , mumma said that if you both are alone then you would so some funny business so she sent me to see that you both don't do anything"she said. I gasped. I looked at Ayush he was looking at me with a smirk. Oh god what is planning now?

"Well we could have done that but now that you came we can't so let's
sleep"he said winking at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. Such a bipolar, sometimes he's sweet and other times arrogant.

I went towards my bed and tucked her in and turned off the lights.
"Good night mamu and didi" I heard Shanaya mumble. She was so cute.
"Good night" we both said and drifted off to sleep.

———————————-
Helloooo peopleeeee
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. It really gives me confidence.