Chapter 10

Ayush's POV:
I was really awestruck when i saw Khushi in the temple. She looked really beautiful in that dress. I felt so possessive that I wanted to just hide her from all the mens. When i said hi, she turned around, looked at me with wide eyes. After a few seconds of checking me out she turned her gaze away.

When we started going to our families she got a call and she was so busy after ending the call that she would have bumped her head to the pilar. She was really startled when I pulled her by her waist. Good thing that i was there or she would have definitely got hit by her pilar.

She moved back and mumbled sorry. I scolded her like she was a five year old and she pouted. Mansi came and we went back our families.

My mom , chachi and Keerti aunty were talking about something they would talk to , to both of them and meet tomorrow. I dint know what they're talking about so i just shrugged it off.

We then started driving to our places after bidding byes. I couldn't stop thinking about Khushi.

We reached home . I parked the car and went inside my room changed into something comfortable and went down for brunch. It was 11 in the morning, i had a few meetings and work so i just started eating and when i was done i told mom and went back to my room.

Next 4 hours went blur. I closed my Laptop and went down to see what everyone was doing. When I entered the living room I saw mom, I went near her and kept my head on her lap , laid down on the couch and closed my eyes. She started caressing my hairs.

"Ayush? Remember we talked about your marriage in New York a few days ago?"she asked. I hummed with my eyes closed.
"Would you marry the girl whom me and the family likes?"she asked. I opened my eyes and frowned. Where is this going exactly?
"Yeah I would , I told you that I would marry the girl you like only if i like her too"i said to which she nodded.
"Yeah you did and uh me and Manish like a girl and wish for you to get married to her. Not just us the whole family likes her a lot"she said with a smile on her face. Okayyy now I know where this is going.
"And who would she be?" I asked her with my full attention on this conversation.

"Khushi, Keerti's niece . The girl who came for lunch a few days ago when we were in New York . Do you remember her?"she said and my haw dropped, I never thought about something like this to happen. A part of me was happy and other was shocked and nervous?

"Mom i do remember her we even met a few times after that"i told her. She widened her eyes and said ok

"So what do you think about her?"she asked
"To be honest she's really different mom, I've seen many girls trying to get my attention but she didn't. She dint even know me the first time we met. But marrying her is totally a shocker."i told her honestly

"I know it's too much to take in, take you time ,but I think you should agree not just because we all like her but because she's the best partner for you and you are for her."she said and i nodded.

"And we are going to meet her tomorrow and talk things out so be ready by 10 ok?"she said I mumbled ok and went back to my room.

I thought of texting her to see what she thinks about this. Does she know about it though?. I dint have her number so I texted her in Instagram and waited for her reply.

💜🤍💜

Khushi's POV:
Everyone then started going home. I had to go to academy because we had a program in 2 days so i had to make sure everything is perfect.

They dropped me in the academy and left. Well I asked them too cause it will take a long time.

Next few hours passed by checking files watching choreography's and making speeches. I was gonna be the anchor so I has to write down whatever I'm gonna talk on the stage so that i don't forget.

I went home at 4 in the afternoon. I had my lunch in the academy so did the students. Everyone working hard to make this program a success.

I went in my room, changed went down and talked to mami. I could sense that something's wrong.

"Mami all good?"i asked her
"Umm The thing is that, me and Swarna talked about something . I don't know how to tell you this" she said. I sighed and took her hamds in mine

"Mami tell me what's wrong"i said
Nothing is wrong... uh ok I'll just tell. Me and Raj were thinking that you should like get married. I know your just 23 but we found a right guy for you everyone likes him a lot we do too, we trust him for you and we think you both will get along really well so...." She said and took a deep breath and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I uh Mami I don't know, I...I need time"i said. This is a really shocking news for me. I was not planning to get married until next 3 years.

"It's ok take your time and about the guy it's Ayush Khurana my friend Swarna's son"she said with a smile.

"What heck No wayyy" said consey
"Yes way"i cried
"Girl you got all lucky"said consey
"Shut up" i groaned inwards

I mumbled ok and went back up to my room. I laid down on the bed on my stomach. I couldn't even think straight. God what do I do?

I was tired of thinking about it so i just started scrolling Insta to divert myself. I kept scrolling then I got a notification that Ayush texted me.
I opened the chats

"Hi Khushi" he texted. I replied with a simple hi
"Did you get the news?"of course I did i cried inwards. What do I reply should i even reply? I guess I should I think it will be rude if i don't.

"Yeah I did"I replied
"So what do you like think about it" he asked
"Well to be honest, i dont know like I can't think straight right now"i replied honestly.

"I know neither can I , so don't worry we'll talk things out don't stress out" he said . God did you have to be so sweet.
"Uh okay, so are you gonna say yes to this?" I asked. I dont know why my heart was beating so fast, i was so nervous.

________
I'm sorry guyssss this chapter ends here

Find out what Ayush is gonna say in the next chapter. And if you have any guesses do tell in the comments .

Byee!!