Chapter 12

Khushi's POV:
When i said it out i closed my eyes. After a few moments I opened them again and saw everyones jaw dropped to the ground.

Mami was the first one to break the silence .
"Khushi beta you wont regret this I promise. And you have no idea how happy you have made us." She said grinning and Mama nodded smiling. I just smiled at them.

After the news was broke mami got so excited that she even called Swarna aunty and told her . Now that was a little awkward.

It was 9:30 already and the Khurana's were coming at 11 so Mami asked me to get ready.

I washed my face and came out ,sat in front of the mirror and did my hairs as I had enough time I decided to curl them. After i was done with my hair I did my Makeup and changed.

 After i was done with my hair I did my Makeup and changed

                    Khushi's dress^

After i was done with everything I went in the living room and saw Aditi talking to Mami. When I went and sat in front of them they turned their gaze at me and smiled and complimented me. I thanked them and asked Aditi to follow me .

"What happened ?"she asked as soon as we entered my room.
"What do I do? Like how do I face them all ? Moreover how do I talk to Ayush it's gonna be awkward, and we both texted each other yesterday night what will his answer be? Will he say yes or no?" I rambled and took a long breath.

"You done?"she asked all annoyed. I just nodded rolling my eyes.
"So listen to me. Just act normal everything is gonna be ok don't worry I'm here too and about Ayush he will say yes i can tell that to you so stop panicking ok?" She said . I sighed and nodded.

Another 15 minutes passed by while we talked about random stuff.
I looked at the clock and told her that we should go down ,she agreed so we went in the living room and sat on the couch with Sid and Vi who were busy doing god knows what in their phones.

When Vi finally noticed me he asked "Khushi are you really ready for this marriage or are you doing this for the family ?" I sighed
"Vi I'm really ready for this thing don't worry" I said with a smile on my face. He just nodded and smiled.

Mama and Mami were busy setting up things when the bell rang they immediately stopped and looked at me.

"It must be them" she said and went to open the door.
Oh god please save me! I was so nervous that I could hear my own heartbreak. Aditi sensed it and holds my hand and squeezed . I just gave her a small smile.

"-come inside we were waiting for you" said Mami while coming inside with them . They all came in and I just greeted them while joining hands and smiling , they returned it with big smiles on their faces.

Lastly I saw Swarna Auntie , uncle and Ayush. I greeted them and looked at Ayush.

"Hi"said Ayush.
"H-hi" I said nervously and moved to sit with everyone.

I went and sat beside Aditi. Ayush sat on the opposite couch. Everyone started talking about things to do now. I just looked at my lap and played with my fingers while Ayush was looking at me.

"Khushi beta , Ayush you both go in the garden and talk alone there"said Swarna aunty.

I looked at Ayush , he was already looking at me so I just stood up and gestured him to follow me, he just nodded without having a choice.

We went and sat on the bench in the garden with a good distance between us. My heart was beating so fast and loud that i guess even Ayush could hear it. I just sat there playing with my fingers looking at nowhere in particular.

"So..."he said breaking the silence.
"Uh so?"i said glancing at him
"You are ready for the marriage?"he asked looking at me.
"Yes" i whispered biting my lips. I looked at him and saw him smiling at me and I returned it. Then we sat in a comfortable silence for sometime and i suddenly remembered something.

"You said you'd tell me today"i said looking at him. He looked in my eyes and smirked.
"Curiosity killed the kitten Khushi" He said still smirking. Oh how i wish to wipe that smirk off his face. And i never knew that he was so cocky.

I just sat quietly not knowing what to say. Mansi came and said that they were calling us inside so i stood up and was gonna walk inside when he took my hand and whispered

"It's yes , ma belle" his lips were touching my earlobe when he said that, it sent shivers down my spin , I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart was beating so fast tha-

He just pulled me inside with my hand in his. I dint know what he said after it's yes but whatever it was it felt good. Oh god what am I even thinking.

I came out of my trance and heard Swarna aunty.
"Ok so Khushi and Ayush its a yes from both the sides so... we have fixed the engagement date which is after Navratri ,16 October."she said smiling widely. Im getting engaged? I guess I am.

Everyone was so happy, it felt like I made a good decision. Aditi came towards us .

"Oh my Gosh my best friend and my brother are getting married" she said excitedly hugging us.
"Engaged Adi not married, relax" said Ayush. I giggled.

"Ok so I was thinking we could go to our village this Sunday with the soon to be engaged couple?"said Surekha aunty. Ayush's chachi.
"I dont know i have an important meeting to attend this Sunday"said Mama.
"Oh is it ok for Khushi to come if you can't?"Aunty asked .

"Yeah of course you can take her" said Mami coming out of the kitchen with sweets.
"And i brought sweets for everyone to make this moment even more sweeter"she said giving it to everyone. I chuckled.

After sometime they said they would take the leave as it was getting late. We went till the door with them Ayush was beside me. I looked at him and waved. He waved back and went with them.

After they left I had lunch and went to the academy and made sure everything was ok for tomorrow program .

_________

Hlooo busy people
Sorry for the delay I couldn't think of what to plot next so i need your suggestions please help me outttt