Chapter 2

Clay woke up at 7:25am to yelling in his ear.

"Wake the fuck up before I beat your ass!" Mr. Collins had screamed. Of course he was drunk...again. Clays mom was also probably high off of her mind.

Clay immediately got out of his bed and locked himself into the bathroom. He then went and grabbed the knob of the shower to turn on the water. Clay flinched at the contact of the cold plastic against his hands. He turned the dile to warm and waited for his shower to warm up.

Once the shower started steaming, Clay went in and quickly washed himself up. After he was done, Clay turned off the shower, dried his body and his hair, wrapped a towel around his waist, and went to go pick out some clothes for today.

Now, today wasn't like other days. Today Clay was going to try and talk to the shy brunette he had barely talked to yesterday. Maybe even try to get his number.

Clay decided on a plain, short sleeved t-shirt, white sweatpants, and some dark green slip on vans. He also accessorized himself with a few rings and a chain to go around his neck. Clay decided to keep his blonde hair damp and a bit messy.

The tall blonde grabbed his backpack and successfully got out the door without getting hit nor insulted.

Clays parents have been like this for as long as he could remember...

flashback~

"Dad where's Drista?" Clay whispered towards his father.

When Clay was only 6 his sister was taken away by child authorities for neglect.

"Shut the fuck up or else you'll regret it." Mr. Collins said pushing Clay into a tight closet and locking it.

It turns out that once Mr. Collins had divorced with his wife, he had won custody over the two children, Clay and Drista. Unfortunately, Mr. Collins had started drinking alcohol.

At first it wasn't much and it didn't do much harm.

Until he started going to bars and getting more addicted to alcohol. Clay was the only one taking care of Drista and eventually child services found out.

Unfortunately for Clay, Mr. Collins had hidden Clay, making child services believe that Clay had ran away. A few years later Mr. Collins had married a woman who later also became a raging alcoholic.

flashback over~

To this day Clay is still counting the days till he turns 18. Just so he could escape this hell hole.

---

Clay had arrived at school with extra time to spare.

He decided to go talk to his best friend Nick.

Nick has always been by Clays side no matter what. In fact he's the only one to know about Clays parents and Clays sexuality. Yes, Clay is bi, and Nick completely supports him.

----

Clay said his goodbyes to Nick and headed towards his first class, economics. Economics is one of the more boring periods of the day. Clay walked in only to be greeted by tons of girls.